If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments

• ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I...

...uh...

Huh.

Can I lose my belief in basic human compassion yet?
  • It's mostly people who are fashion disasters, you can't really blame that on low income. Still, it disturbs me more that people actually stop to make pictures of back cleavage and the like, more than the people actually wearing those hideous outfits.
  • edited 2011-06-12 19:42:35
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^ Have you read FARK yet? 

Then no. 
  • edited 2011-06-12 19:34:47
    Diet NEET
    Reading on some more, the commentator is painfully unfunny. Can't they just let the pics speak for themselves?
  • "Can I lose my belief in basic human compassion yet?"

No. Save that for when it can be deductively shown that no person is capable of such things.

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    But since you're a computer, don't you already know the answer to that? 
    ^^That sounds hard.

I was hoping I could become a villain with this website as my backstory.

• What about FARK?
  • edited 2011-06-12 20:05:57
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Well, I like it, but the general misanthropy bugs me. 

Watch here, for example, as a thread about identifying 4 million of the 6 million Jewish Holocaust victims quickly devolves into a thread about Jews playing the victim card and anti-Israeli/anti-anti Israeli sentiment. 
  • You don't hate the site, just the comments. That's okay, that's why I never read Cracked comments either, not until both these sites implement ratings systems.
    I guess.

Why are Internet peoples so stupid? 
  • "Internet"
    "People"

You just answered your own question. XD
  • InsanityAddict,
    Still, it disturbs me more that people actually stop to make pictures of
    back cleavage and the like, more than the people actually wearing those
    hideous outfits.

Yep, I agree with you there. I am of the opinion that even if someone does something like dress unfashionably, photographing them without that person's permission is equally bad if not more so.

This site reminds me of when a certain sports site was making fun of weird jerseys that people were wearing and included photos of people (from behind) who in the bathroom minding their own business. I think that in such cases people really need to respect privacy more.

• Watch here,
    for example, as a thread about identifying 4 million of the 6 million
    Jewish Holocaust victims quickly devolves into a thread about Jews
    playing the victim card and anti-Israeli/anti-anti Israeli sentiment.
    '

I thought this was funny:

I've seen pictures of these so called "concentration camps".
    They seem like pretty nice places.
    Lots of green grass and flowering trees which eventually produce fine fruits.
    Some of the pictures showed canisters of Zyklon B, which I believe was a preservative used to keep their lemonade fresh.
    Had the Jews not been the cause of Germany's loss of WWI, they wouldn't have been there in the first place.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• ^Objectivist, much?
    NO U 

^^ It's just trolls trolling trolls in there. 

• edited 2011-06-15 15:36:23
    Tatsuma: This bill doesn't just infringe on the rights of Jews, but
    also Muslims and others who desire that operation for their children.

Tatsuma

Tatsuma.
  • It does infringe on religious rights.

And circumsion is not a horrible, horrible practice. I'm damn glad I'm cut, uncut looks fucking creepy as shit.

I think I'll make a thread about that....thread.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    "I'm damn glad I'm cut, uncut looks fucking creepy as shit."

This is why I love circumcision debates, eventually people just go 'eww whichever style I'm not used to in my culture is fucking weird' and alienates/offends the other half.
  • As long as FGM is going on, I can't really be arsed to care about circumcision.
    Why people call it FGM is beyond me, but yeah, female circumcision =/= male circumcision. 

• As long as FGM is going on, I can't really be arsed to care about circumcision.

Isn't this a modified version of the "there are starving people in Ethiopia, your "problems" are meaningless" argument?
    Since when does "it looks better this way" count as an argument?
  • Circumcision better cos cleaner.
    Circumcision better cos last longer sexin. (hypothesis)
    But mostly about the first.
    Also foreskins are hideous.
  • edited 2011-06-16 20:05:06
    Ah, yes..."People of Wal-Mart."  Yet another site devoted to boosting the viewer's ego by letting them feel superior to someone

Although, to be absolutely fair, some of the individuals portrayed there oughtta be ashamed (and probably aren't).

SotiCoto wrote:
    Circumcision better cos cleaner.
    Circumcision better cos last longer sexin. (hypothesis)
    But mostly about the first.
    Also foreskins are hideous.

Subjective post is subjective.  That said, circumcision is a big messy can of cultural-relativism worms.