If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Sweden is the best country in the world for women."

Comments

• edited 2011-06-10 13:55:24

A real MAN's urethra is made of asbestos.

Which should cause him penis cancer, which will probably be cured by cutting his penis off.

QED: A real MAN has no penis.
  • Glaives are better.
    A real MAN has no need for one. The only penis he needs is in his mind.
  • QED: A real MAN is a woman.
  • edited 2011-06-10 13:56:50
    You can change. You can.
    ^^ Say that to a horny woman. Last thing you'll see is her ass...leaving the room while laughing.
  • edited 2011-06-10 14:10:11
    Tableflipper
    This should be a forum game.

A real MAN does urethral masturbation with a serrated axe on fire.

A real MAN has no bones, only harder than diamond muscle.

A real MAN gets a tan by throwing himself into the hottest star. 
  • Glaives are better.

A real MAN masturbates while wearing sandpaper gloves.

A real MAN has no need for a skull. His forehead muscles give him all the protection he needs.

A normal person calls it a volcano. A real MAN calls it a hot tub.

• Glaives are better.
    A real MAN has no need for cold baths. God created ICEBERGS.
  • edited 2011-06-10 14:02:21
    Tableflipper
    Icebergs are too warm.

A real MAN fingers a black hole.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    A real MAN uses icebergs for cooling drinks.

However, Chuck Norris uses icebergs as snowflakes.
  • You can change. You can.
    A real MAN uses icebergs as ice picks.

OK, stupid pun, what cha gonna do.
  • A real MAN knows when to shut up. Like now. And listen to the badger for a moment.

Finland is where it is really at.
    Some day I'ma go there and find the nearest living single female descendant of Simo Häyhä, and copulate like a mad thing with her.
  • Off topic, but this one would surely prefer to be with a real PERSON rather than with real man or woman
  • Well this badger would sooner be with a fake one, personally... since fake ones can come in fantastical flavours not found in reality.... but there ya go.
    Helping to proliferate the genetic awesomeness of the Häyhä is about the only plan I've got left.... and I made it deliberately unrealistic BUT technically possible... just so I will never manage it but never be 100% certain that I'll never manage it.

• edited 2011-06-10 15:03:55
    Loser
    I think that a real "MAN" (and WOMAN) has enough self-assurance to do whatever he wants to do without needing approval from what society wants. I feel like being super macho is often just a replacement for such an unyielding spirit. Your mileage may vary there though since I admit that this is all conjecture.

Bradamante,
    I just don't agree with the methods. The Swedish are using pressure and
    compulsion to get men and women to act the same way, rather than giving
    each equal choice.

I agree. I think that if people want to get rid of forced gender roles they do kind of need to increase society's acceptance of them, similarly to how norms about dress have changed so that in many countries it is fine for women to wear jeans and such. Yet, I have never heard of that being forced. I thought that acceptance came more from a cultural change.

• Until you get that acceptance, you need to do some pushing, unfortunately. I mean, now girls are not forcing each other to wear jeans, but at one point it had to be a conscious decision, otherwise the movement would go completely bust, you know?
  • Machismo is a vestigial feature, honestly... Isn't any more needed than wisdom teeth... and yet guys keep getting it. 
    And as I keep saying... A REAL MAN PUNCHES A MOUNTAIN IN SPACE!
  • ^ Fail. That is all.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    @Myrmidon: If only! The use of the definite article there would imply this is the only one.
    What the fuck is that image about anyway?

Myrm's posted it twice and now your'e spamming it.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^I googled "fuck bitches sell saplings" in quotes. First time in ages I've gotten zero results on a google search.
    Congratulations; you'll get one now, that being this page.
  • edited 2011-06-10 18:59:59
    "What the fuck is that image about anyway?"

There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All
    competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always - do not forget this,
    GMH - always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly
    increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment,
    there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an
    enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a
    man pushing a baby buggy - forever.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^Oddly enough, I'm still getting zero. Maybe if I try it tomorrow.
  • If you do a search for those who care about that, you'll probably be the only result too.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    You are such a cheerful badger.
  • And you're such a cheerful hunter of paedophiles. We should team up and fight crime*.

(*=By "crime" I actually mean "the police".)
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-06-11 02:01:16
    I don't mind that women wear jeans, so much as that frigging everyone wears jeans and it's becoming increasingly difficult to find pants of any other kind because nobody sells anything else but that and dress slacks.

On topic, not only is trying to force a lack of gender roles nearly as bad as trying to force them in the first place, and "encouraging" kids to play with stuff they don't want to is just silly, but public schooling has enough issues as it is without people wasting even more time pushing agendas and mandating classes that range from trivial "you should be learning this on your own time" (cooking) to pants-on-head useless "maybe two of you will ever use this, ever" (metalworking?  the fuck?).

Free college definitely sounds good, though I wonder just how much tax is paying for it.