If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hitting yourself in the balls.

edited 2011-06-08 13:22:32 in General
[tɕagɛn]
While the pain is obviously IJBM-worthy, I'm more bugged at how it causes a long flow of pain for the next few minutes. I got it, I hurt you, please, just stop already.

Topic inspires by me hitting myself in the balls because I was jumpy and excited to play my new games.

Comments

• edited 2011-06-08 13:48:48
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I wonder where INUH is. This reminds me of this one old IJBM (original IJBM) thread where [some guy said his balls itched, and then people got talking about getting hit in the balls. INUH slapped his "experimentally", and said that his must be tougher than most, because it didn't hurt. I told him to slap them harder. He did, and it hurt.] Good times.

Sorry, INUH. I had to.

This also reminds me of hanging out with friends. Especially this one time where I ended up hitting one of them in the crotch five or so times over the course of the hangout, while we were grappling.

:3

And I know the feel, bro. It's not that painful, but it's very unpleasant.
  • edited 2011-06-08 13:45:10
    You can change. You can.
    Ummmm, hitting youself in the balls. :3

Except not really, pain is intense as fuck and it lasts. LASTS! Seriously, the worst part is not even the hit itself, but the pain post hit. Especially because the pain spreads over to your stomach.

^ Oh man. that was hilarious. 
  • The pain in the abdomen bothers me more than anything else.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Your Balls

Have you found a way to counter them?
  • edited 2011-06-08 16:11:36
    "Topic inspires by me hitting myself in the balls because I was jumpy and excited to play my new games."

I know that feel, bro. I punched myself in the vag when I bought Kingdom Hearts II. I now associate wasting money on Squenix products with fierce fiery pain. Pavlovian conditioning is pretty rad, you should try slapping your balls every time you want to make a post about atheism.
  • No, as much as you want to troll me.

I accidently hit myself.

Learn to read. Jesus.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    You were so excited by your game delivery that you flailed you limbs so awkwardly you hit yourself in the balls?
  • More like I tripped and smashed them on some furniture.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^ Makes more sense.
    Also delicious schadenfreude.