If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

One-stop shotacon superthread (NSFW)

edited 2011-06-04 01:44:03 in General
Ever wanted to ogle and/or fuck underage anime boys? Talk about it here! Curious about the mechanics and/or morality behind your fellow posters' fetishes? Ask about it here! Got a fresh batch of Boku no Pico pics? Post them here! Spun off from the lolicon thread, same rules apply.

A question, to get the ball rolling, which also applies to lolicon: While the appeal of childlike characters is said to lie both in their innocence and youthful appearance, is one more important than the other (i.e. is it more desirable to infantilize mental or physical traits), and why?

By creating this thread, I'm operating under the assumption that there are at least a few people here willing to take a crack at the subject matter. I will be unfathomably disappointed in the IJBM collective if we don't have even a single shotacon on this forum.

Comments