If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Oh Internet is better than ED

edited 2011-06-03 09:11:35 in General
There, I said it.

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Less profane, for one thing.

Watching this thread carefully. Don't turn it into a flame war, anyone.
  • You can change. You can.
    Never saw what was so funny about ED in the first place. They tried too hard
  • edited 2011-06-03 09:27:28
    Some pages seem better to me, some worse. Their new article on TV Tropes lacks the bite and the knowledge of our site's history.

I'm more annoyed by girlvinyl's behavior than anything else. Imagine if during The Great Crash, Fast Eddie said he had a complete archive of the site but refused to give it to anyone?
  • edited 2011-06-03 09:28:33
    Hey, if you're not going to play with your toys properly, your parents have the right to take them away.
  • edited 2011-06-03 09:31:39
    This is more like personally buying out the toy factory and retroactively erasing every copy of that toy from existence along with the blueprints, and your child had a hand in creating that toy.
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    ED is still around; funny as ever.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    girlvinyl will come along eventually. Right now it's just one of the foggy phases on whether or not anything can be done.

I miss Rape Spider though.
  • ^^You keep saying that, but ED is dead. Replacements are just replacements.
    This IJBM is allegedly a replacement right?
    ^^Yeah, all the people and articles moving to a new location totally means it's dead; how could I of missed that?
  • edited 2011-06-03 15:02:33
    Yeah, and look how it turned out. ED has lost its edge, which is fine because it was never funny to begin with.
    ^ Totally Mad
    ^^Oh Internet is a cop out, we all realized it's shit and moved to restore ED to what it used to be.
  • More like it's in suspended animation.

Unless they've started editing again, anyway.
  • What makes you think I'm mad, nothing I wrote indicated I care in the least how it turns out.
  • «ED is still around; funny as ever.»
    So, still unfunny?
  • I thought that was the joke until his later posts.
  • "What makes you think I'm mad, nothing I wrote indicated I care in the least how it turns out."

I'm not caring as hard as I can!

• Sure is butthurt in here...

Meh. I found it funny about half of the time. The other half, it was certainly trying to hard. It definitely had (has) it's moments. Oh Internet is basically just a KYM clone.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.