If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: INUH likes to get little girls off

13»

Comments

• edited 2011-05-31 01:14:38
    ^^Oh, shut up, WalMart.

^...

Oh.

._.

Yay!
  • :D

Oh, thank you so much evilneko! You know I've always valued your patronage.

(suck it, WalMart!)
  • Well, fuck you, Kroger. Stupid bitch.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    And in the meantime I just go to Woolworths for neither of you exist here.
  • If it's any consolation, that website that shows all the ugly, weird people that go into you is pretty awesome, WalMart! :D
  • ^^Dear god, please don't remind me...

^Target? That pretentious bastard? Fine then! If you want to shop at shitty stores, go ahead! I don't care! Dumbass!
  • Plus, Target is nowhere near as trashy as you, WalMart. No offense.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I think the only one of those chains, that ever existed here (as in, in Germany), was Wal Mart. But that failed so hard...

But now I have to think of moe anthropomorphizations of discount store chains. Loli, of course.
  • Dear god, you're one of them too, Nyarly?
    What do you mean with "one of them"?
  • Don't play dumb with me, you sick, sick man you. I know what you're up to, and I think it's just despicable. You make me sick.

-pretends to vomit-
  • edited 2011-05-31 02:28:46
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    If you are implying that I fantasize about sticking my dick into little girls, then you've got it right are wrong, wrong, WRONG!
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-31 02:32:13
    ^^Yeah right! We both know you're a sick, disgusting pervert that wants to defile little girls just like every other poster on this forum!

Well, you know what? You go ahead and be a disgusting pedophile! At least I'm still a good, non pedophilic person! Me and...

Who else here isn't a lolicon?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Me.
  • Yeah, me and Cygan! We're still not lolicons, and you're not going to convert us, so take that!

Also, GMH and Schitzo and that one other guy who's name I'm forgetting!
    ONE OF US ONE OF US.

You fantasize about sticking your dick into little girls too?

I mean, you have a dick?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^^^ I'm not!
  • I prefer fully developed girls... possibly even overdeveloped.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    But instead, I want to shop at Kroger now.
  • $80+ per session
    This thread makes me so wet.