If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: INUH likes to get little girls off

edited 2011-05-31 00:06:32 in Wonderful posts
Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
Seriously, dude, how did you get to be a mod?

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    He slept with Glenn and Longfellow.
  • Glenn and Longfellow are little girls? :O
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No. He had to shapeshift into a shota for it.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Geez, I knew INUH was a pervert, but...

Wow.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    >:-|

IJBM: I have to go to sleep and therefore won't be able to periodically post that emoticon.
  • edited 2011-05-30 23:57:11
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    They made me watch O_O

^ Haha
  • Lol, Forzare / Cygan / Bob sandwich.

Anywho, so that means that Glenn... And Longfellow...

OH MY GOD
  • edited 2011-05-30 23:58:08
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Go to sleep?

Or sleep with a little dog-girl?!

^lol
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • I don't know which is worse: The bestiality, or the paedophilia...
  • edited 2011-05-30 23:59:20
    Both.

Definitely both.

Or maybe the fact that she calls him master, so she's only giving consent because she thinks he has to.
  • So, it's bestiality, paedophilia, slavery and rape?

Dear god, INUH, how could you?!
  • Is it safe to presume this thread is some kind of in-joke I'm not in on?
  • It's related to Kagami Hiiragi snuggling with onions.
    Yes.
    It would be more accurate to say that it's several in-jokes you're not in on.
  • edited 2011-05-31 00:01:31
    ^^^^^ And then there was the part that you weren't around for, where he turned himself into a little girl so he could trick little girls into doing bad things with him.
    Now we both know that wasn't my fault.

It was Tachi's.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That's a lie and you know it.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-31 00:03:10
    Oh, don't blame Tachi for your sick perversions! Poor, innocent Tachi... He couldn't possibly be behind anything that sinister! I can't believe you'd resort to blaming someone else for something like that!

And to think I trusted you! ;_;
    "It would be more accurate to say that it's several in-jokes you're not in on."
    "in-jokes"
    "jokes"

I don't see what's so funny about all this, INUH.
    Oh, come on. He gave me that potion knowing full well what it'd do, then just stood there and watched.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-31 00:04:53
    Please. I may have not been to that thread in a while, but that doesn't sound like something Tachi would do. You sick, sick, horrible man!
    But you're the one who turned yourself into a little girl so that you could trick people who hate you into sex.
  • Oh. Have I mentioned I hate Kagami Hiiragi snuggling with onions today?
  • edited 2011-05-31 00:07:01
    ^^ ;_;

^ sure why not
    Yes, look at the depravity your fellow mod has sunk to.
  • Oh, it's nothing personal. I dislike any threads that become clique-ish.

I just kinda dislike cliques in general.

(Admittedly, I'm usually ok with roleplay threads, but I can't get over the fact that it originated as an IJBM thread)