If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My rejection

BobBob
edited 2011-05-23 21:47:45 in Wonderful posts
I tried to love you, Xavier. I tried to ignore your obvious faults (y'know, not being into women and being a sonic fan and all that), but you rejected my pure, unadulterated love for you. I mean, I don't see why we can't be together! I mean, you don't pretend you're in charge of the relationship when you're the bitch, like Juan, and you don't run off with other people like Vorpy, and you don't... Well, I can't think of anything wrong with Forzare, but still. And you're obviously looking for someone like me, only, y'know, not a woman, and quite frankly, I don't think that's enough of a reason to reject someone! We can make it work, Xavier! Please, come back to me! ;_;

Comments