If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Parents.

2»

Comments

• My parents are great. They're responsible hard workers, smart, funny, well read, compassionate, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. They do so much for me, and I feel like I'll never be able to give back everything they've given to me.

Well, maybe I'd trade away my dad's experimental cooking instinct...
  • edited 2011-05-21 13:23:33
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I fucking hate you casuals shitting up my B4ICOI game. Back in the day it was something legendary for it's difficulty and it was an awesome accomplishment to figure out how the game works and beat it. But now, all these new gamer bastards are playing easy mode and scumkilling the shitty easy mode for points, gaining no real skill at all.

Fuck you casualfags make me fucking sick, I hope you all fucking die. Real Gamer 4 life.~
  • Not all parents are like that, Chagen. It's just unfortunate that a lot are.
  • edited 2011-05-21 14:00:00
    "No. I fucking refuse to have my humanity and rights abused in this manner."

Why don't you call CPS and escape your Gitmoesque living situation, then?
  • I suggest merely tolerating it until you can move out. I'm not siding with your parents on this at all, don't get the wrong idea--But since they pay for you to live, it might help to look at them as an important resource. Think of the things you can gain by putting up with them for just a bit longer, and then you have the rest of your life to cut ties with them if there's nothing good about your relationship.