If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ATTENTION, PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET

edited 2011-05-15 21:12:03 in General

Comments

• First, how did you find this.

Second, she needs to learn to internet. Now I need to go off and try to process the stupid contained in that video.
  • edited 2011-05-15 21:27:53
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    lol pony cult

she sure showed me the error of my ways

brb committing suicide from despair
  • Troll. Any outsider who complained about the internet would never know about KYM.
  • Before I even hit play, this looks too painful to watch. Can I get a quick summary?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Blah blah blah, the internet sucks, stop obsessing over My Little Pony, stop obsessing over cars, blah blah blah I'm so morally superior to all of you.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Cars? That's a new one.

This thread is now about cars. 

• FUCK YES

/gearhead
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Do you know what is hilarious about this video? The girl is droning on about people needing exercise... while there is an overweight guy sitting next to her. I could not help but giggle uncontrollably while she said all that.
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    Anything that begins with "Attention!" and isn't immediately followed with "Duelists, my hair..." is not worth it.
  • When I clicked, I was expecting an image of Philip J. Fry with a backwards megaphone telling us to stop being so stupid.
  • edited 2011-05-16 05:25:48
    Mexican fag
    Sounds like she got all butthurt over an internet argument involving BMWs.

Also, I love how that fat dude in the right is cringing like he's her Mexican man-slave.
  • edited 2011-05-16 05:26:52
    Yes. People told her she shouldn't like BMWs, and that's why you shouldn't like My Little Pony.
  • edited 2011-05-16 05:44:04
    Mexican fag
    FLAWLESS LOGIC
  • Her voice is grating, and the background music is absolute shite. Superb trollbait.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

This video instantly brings this to mind.
  • AANNNND they're closed. Who didn't see THAT coming?
    Looks like somebody got told.
  • I don't get it, what just happened?
    Did So Riku get banned?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > Anything that begins with "Attention!" and isn't immediately followed with "Duelists, my hair..." is not worth it.

My typing hands agree with you!
  • Closed their youtube account? That's pretty thin skinned...
    That's pretty thin skinned...

Just like the faggy looking kid with the 1UP green hat that said he trolled /b/ or whatever. I don't even know who that was but the whole "omg" feel died in...3 days when he got bored with samefagging everywhere.
  • edited 2011-05-16 18:49:47
    Cue-bey
    :?

EDIT: wait wait, I might know who this is
    Not sure either. "1up mushroom hat kid" doesn't bring up anything on youtube.

Although they have all of the Punk Princess videos still, which is weird because she quit youtube forever.
    It was this hat. And the boy looked like a girl. He had glasses.

• Yeah, I was thinking of a different guy.
    Who were you thinking of? You might be thinking of same person.
  • thinking of this

• He mispronounced "nazi".