If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So someone sent you a creepy weeaboo fantasy. Literally.

Comments

• Dubya tee eff, mate?  This is the type of thing that makes me less shy about the idea of making threads, since my own ideas come off as less crazy by comparison.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    @That thread:....

....Huh.

That is... that is definitely a thing.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...okay, what the hell is that thread?

As for me, I'd probably figure out who the hell sent this person, and help this person out.  Romance is icing on the cake.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Most of the things they say are far too linear. "You do this, only this, no question evasion, and death is not an option, or this, only this, with no question evasion and there is no 3rd option".
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I want to know why reenacting Hostel isn't an option.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Because control freaks with keyboards.
  • "Dubya tee eff, mate?  This is the type of thing that makes me less shy about the idea of making threads, since my own ideas come off as less crazy by comparison."

It's funny, my threads are pointless, stupid as hell and oftentimes whiny with no redeeming value at all, but at least they're not fucking insane.

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Okay, whose bright idea was this? 

Why is it acceptable to talk about owning sex slaves on the Internet?
  • "Okay, whose bright idea was this? 

Why is it acceptable to talk about owning sex slaves on the Internet?"

Because tropers. Seriously, did you really need to ask? Just, fucking tropers, man.
  • Why wouldn't it be acceptable...?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Because sex slaves.
  • But it's also talking.
    On the internet.

Ergo, it's acceptable.
  • There's no way that thread isn't getting a This Troper video sometime in the near future.
  • And it will deserve every one of the stupid voices they use for it.
  • On that note, I'm kind of sick of all the "You are now [something random]" threads. So nearly every thread I make over there gets deleted for being a snowclone even if they have legitimate discussion going on in them, but those are all perfectly okay? Fuck that.
  • All weeaboo fantasies are creepy. ALL OF THEM.
  • Says the guy with the Kamina avatar.
  • I'm allowed my choice of favourite characters. What I wouldn't expect to be allowed is an all encompassing obsession with that character or the form of media from which they spring. That shits just creepy.

And considering I don't have such an obsession, I consider myself in the clear.
    Kamina is not a weeaboo fantasy! He is a GOD among MEN!

He kicks reason to the curb and goes beyond the impossible!

He! Is! KAMINAAAA!
  • Actually I just consider a man whose attitude is "Fuck it, I'm going to do the right thing, and if you try to stop me I'll put a drill through your face" to have his priorities in order.
  • Most of the things they say are far too linear. "You do this, only this,
    no question evasion, and death is not an option, or this, only this,
    with no question evasion and there is no 3rd option".

That's because that is the entire point. While the two threads presented had shitty dilemmas, "taking a third option" is the worst kind of answer, it sidesteps the question and undermines the purpose of the dichotomy (usually, examining your own beliefs). Also, with few exceptions, the alternative answers are never clever.
    But subverting the dichotomy is the fun part.  It's always fun to slip between the cracks and thread through a situation and escape someone's attempt at clamping you in.
  • They're somethin' else.
    ^ yup
  • But that's the thing, it's useless. It's the equivalent of sweeping the dirt under the rag, it's comfortable and convenient, but fails to address the issues brought up by the question.
  • If your two choices are "Save your wife and let your friends die" and "Save your friends but kill your wife" then the dichotomy being presented is purposeful - It exists to force you to counsel yourself on which of those two things you value more, and also to address the idea of whether one life is worth more than several.

By taking a third option you wilfully avoid addressing either of those issues, both of which are important and, were the question asked in a debate, likely relevant to the discussion.
    ^^ There's also the fact that those questions are supposed to be annoying and hard, and they're not things that I normally have to deal with, nor need the preparation to deal with them through answering philosophical dichotomy questions on the internet.

In other words, yes, I am trying to avoid them, because I feel that at best they are idle speculation that I hope to never have to apply, and at worst someone else is trying to psychoanalyze me through my answers.
  • My solution? Respond to the hypothetical with another hypothetical. I responded to their rape-material-goal hypothetical with a hypothetical about torturing someone by feeding them their own body fat through a liposuction tube, till they either talk or waste to death.
    But then they can say I avoided the question.  The point is that I answer their question but by finding that little gap between their intentions and their wording, so tha--...

...oh the heck with this, this isn't getting anywhere.
  • GMH - If you are discussing the death of bin laden, and someone tries to justify the death of however many soldiers he killed, by virtue of the fact that one man is now dead, the discussion necessarily rests upon the idea that one life can be worth more than several.

That may well be extremely pertinent, and a person who disagrees with you is well within their rights to ask you to try and clarify what makes one life worth more or less than another, or ask you to clarify if you think all lives are exactly equal in value and death is always a bad thing in any circumstance.

By refusing to address your own thinking on the matter you are simply engaging in behaviour non-conducive to debate. If you were that certain about your stance you wouldn't have such reservations, so anyone asking you such a question only to have you dodge it, would be within their rights to assume that you have only arbitrary and illogical reasoning to back yourself up, not determined ideas of your own.
  • They're somethin' else.
    ^^ My feelings exactly about these kinds of questionaires.