If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Don't click

edited 2011-05-04 17:38:07 in General
Bad idea, never mind

Comments

• Myrm, God knows I think you're cool and all, and I'm not saying this to be mean or rude or anything, but if you could cut it out with the sarcastic, passive-aggressive threads, it'd be awesome. IJBM is for complaining, you're allowed to blatantly state how much you hate something.
  • Goddammit, that's not what I meant, Myrm.
  • Was this about something new or the old stable of stuff?

Maybe you should go back to complaining about philosophy, Myrm. return to your roots.
  • Snowbull: Kind of new but not really, Fairly recent, at least.
  • I have to agree with Bob on this one.  If you can't think of anything insightful to make into a thread, you really ought to wait until you do to make one.  Like the rest of us.
  • >implying people on IJBM are ever insightful

too lazy to greentext
  • edited 2011-05-05 00:12:19
    Thumped for making a personal attack against someone not in the thread for no particular reason.

--INUH
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-04 17:49:53
    ^^^I actually think the original thread would've made for an interesting discussion, it's just the way it was formatted would have most likely distracted everyone from the actual topic.
  • What are you talking about?  Did it say something other than "Bad idea, never mind" before I read it?
  • I see.  Thank you both, I thought he was just spamming or something.
  • edited 2011-05-04 17:57:39
    IJBM is for complaining.

For a second or two, I read it as "IJBM is not for complaining". In fact, it feels weird and alien for someone conntected to tvtropes to say that.

So what did the OP originally say?
  • It was just about the troll / kid / whatever that got the unpopular opinions thread(s) locked or nuked or whatever happened to them. The title was something along the lines of being bugged that no one had built a statue in their honor.
  • edited 2011-05-04 19:06:49
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > RTL - Except Chagen, because he just makes threads whenever he finds his hands straying idly across the keyboard.

I'm surprised you haven't used this to describe me.  Because while I don't know Chagen's motives, I know mine, and I am quite liable to wonderpost while bored.
  • edited 2011-05-04 20:17:30
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^ I will, for once, defend Myrm: the troll said things along the lines of "If you write fanfiction you're a terrible person," and so Myrm pointed out that he was most likely trolllolloling, for which he was promptly ignored.
  • Oh, I remember that. That sucks.
  • I think the guy who pushed for Sonichu to be deleted was also a troll, though obviously I don't know for sure.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Sonichu was one of the only Mega-Negative pages that I actually liked.

:(
  • I think the Cwcki has it mirrored.
  • Hahaha, oh wow.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    borat_thong.jpg
This discussion has been closed.