If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People not taking their cell phones with them

edited 2011-04-29 10:13:33 in General
Cue-bey
My father took my brother to a convention thing and was supposed to meet up with a group of my brother's friends. They left an hour ago and one of the people in that group called me asking where they were. I have no clue, and the guy told me to call my father telling him they're moving into a different building. I call my dad's cellphone, and....

...I hear ringing about 3 feet away from me. I try *69ing the guy but "the number you are trying to reach cannot be contacted in this way". My mother is at work, so calling her would accomplish fuck all.

FUUUUUUUUUU-

The fact that my father insisted on making my brother leave half an hour later than they were supposed to doesn't help. God, I feel like a fucking idiot.

Comments

• Ha ha, you tried to 69 a guy.

Yeah, I'm pretty bad about not using my cellphone. I don't get out much and I prefer to contact people online.
  • Guilty as charged.
  • I'm pretty excellent at leaving my cell phone on whichever floor I don't happen to be on. In the kitchen? Totally up beside my bed. In my bedroom? Totally on the credenza by the stairs.
  • I always have my phone with me when I'm at school.  But if I'm at home and I haven't had to go out that day, my phone will always be in my bedroom on a chair in vibrate mode so that if someone calls or texts I will not notice it until the next time I look at my phone which may be in several days.
  • edited 2011-04-29 17:45:14
    Kichigai birthday!!
    What does 69ing someone mean? In a clean sense
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Having a shower then engaging in mutual oral pleasuring.
  • But does 69ing someone mean? In a clean sense

Star - 6 -9 = "last number dialed" - call the person who last called you / you called last, I think.

• edited 2011-04-30 00:47:11
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I don't even have a phone...
  • ^ UNFORGIVABLE.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Clearly, this means I'm a special snowflake, and far more hipster than anypony on the fora.