If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ Okay, that moment I remember.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_159065890624uiHE9kntjj1DwVlYpOqi,w600.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    okay i thought the other picture was from somewhere and/or involved someone in a penguin costume but how the hell did hibiki get involved in this
    comment_1590676806ocZZ3zLdx8iRLHT8FzJB3o.jpg

A quote: "on my funeral there will be a pinata, so that others may have fun. So that I may have fun, it will be filled with wasps."
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    ???
    lrdgck wrote: »
    A quote: "on my funeral there will be a pinata, so that others may have fun. So that I may have fun, it will be filled with wasps."
    putting paper inside paper isn't difficult
  • One of the two voices talking in that video is Nana.

MjNfipY.jpg
    Ahh. Neat.
  • edited 2020-05-29 22:44:14
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    tumblr_inline_mnxse8lHHE1qz4rgp.gif
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Karens are meant to be blonde!

Those husky kids have the best eyes.

F956xOJ.jpg

Did I ever mention that the stronger Mia got, the more her Prism Jumps started to seem like toku explosions.
  • Do they visit a rock quarry?
    They don't, but there is one episode towards the end where Mia (not on a Prism Rink) jumps onto a shipping container in a shipyard.

6jS97gD.jpg
    6PwD679.jpg
    Do they visit a rock quarry?

I've found it amusing that I've heard more about rock quarries after I knew they were the filming locations for tokutsatsu shows than before.
  • edited 2020-05-30 17:24:11
    f5OFU29.jpg

this surely counts as breaking your own symbolism

Nothing stands in the way of mobage $$$, least of all principles or internal logic.
    (/me doesn't get the joke)
    This is Kusunoki Mebuki, part of a team that uses an mass produced version hero system. As a result, they all have the same equipment and outfit, and are themed around a flower that doesn't bloom/Mankai.
    comment_1590939461xT2OeaZwIN4G31wtm2ADyb,w600.jpg

I'll let you know if I find any good Minneapolic riots memes. It's an American phenomenon rather than worldwide, so there's still a chance for that alien invasion to fill up a slot.
    bootleg political cartoon time
    (no i did not make this)

100609259-3139043929449501-3672856452998889472-n.png

comment_1590846072tsNRfawWWZfEpEL4Rhmd7g,w600.jpg

For soothing tempers.

(Don't mind Gondola not playing. He likes it fine to just observe.)
  • edited 2020-06-01 04:52:56
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Gondola is a very wholesome meme (at least in most of its incarnations I have seen).
    I have no idea what February is.
    this image will probably generate an argument with 14w

a) Nobody minded the police overreach when it was about enforcing lockdowns
    a-2) Is... is coronavirus over now?
    b) I cannot even with "Systemic Racism" or "Disproportionate [Thing That I Don't Like]" the rest of that, so read some Larry Elder instead
    b-2) If there were "Systemic Racism", then it'd be lot of Democrats fault (which it's not)
    b-2-2) Poor Amy Klobutchar. At least before it was just "she throws things at interns"...
    b-3) "Systemic Racism", in terms of the interpretation given by media figures by Van Jones, recently, is racist itself (Actual quote;"Even the most well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain".)
    c) When there are riots and looting, that's kiiiinda the important and pressing issue of the day
    c-2) It's also kiiiiinda important to every business owner whose livelihood has just been hit by a double whammy of pandemic-based lockdowns and riots, regardless of skin color (see, it's easy not to play "Disproportionate [Thing I Don't Like]", even when it benefits your argument).
    c-3) "They're afraid, tired, and frustrated" is the actual infantilization of adult human beings who should have self-control and self-awareness and self-maybe-let's-not-steal-from-Target-ness, or, see also, b-2, or, see also, the difference between this and actual civil protests from 60-70 years ago. This sort of infantilization is also known as the soft bigotry of low expectations (painfully low, in this case).
    d) Basic Statistics
    comment_1590952190Vacq8eCYKHlhwKdKTYHaW1,w400.jpg

That one made me laugh.
    You love to see it.

bL6aa6z.jpg
  • edited 2020-06-02 19:58:30
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1591012457jmffRvdLBGiMDg8lOAI2iG,w400.jpg

comment_1591042602XPHdT6R5J5CYAKV6DwzURH.jpg

comment_1591096042FWNVTML3lOBRBizIJ5ctCX.jpg

comment_1591000551upOy92NyXVInHhYIJWO71D,w400.jpg

comment_1591012981XR5IdF459iA9e4lHLmEo3A,w600.jpg

comment_1591126713rfAgG8XjdBogsLvWN15AeY,w400.jpg

An assortment of Minneapolis-related weirdness.

comment_15911063361FI5bT8H9dZcIAnejWNhtQ.jpg