If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I quit this site.

in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
No seriously, I have come to the ending mark of this fucking shit. I am so tired, so annoyed, so utterly flabbergasted at the behavior that goes on here. How can anybody encourage this shit? It's stupid. At first when I joined, everything was going fine. I was shitposting, having fun, maybe make a few sockpuppets but no, that was outlawed. Then harassing PMs started getting fired at me left and right. And did the mods do anything about it? Fuck no, they just let it ride. Would you let it ride? I fucking hope not. Then aside from the completely alienating conversations that happen, many people reign free to dump spam into serious discussions and openly mock me and my problems. The hell? And you know what happened next? I tried making some discussions about this that were deleted, fucking deleted. and guess what happened after that? A couple of guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I will not stand for anything of this shit and I know I won't be the last.

Good luck in the future too, I don't fucking care. Die. Bye.

Comments