If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I seem to have lost the productivity rush I had a couple weeks ago. Guess I'll turn off the internet or something.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Then again, I don't hate Guilty Crown either...
    *adds to list of things I will never forgive GMH for*
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Then again, I don't hate Guilty Crown either...
    *adds to list of things I will never forgive GMH for*

Don't worry, I don't quite forgive Guilty Crown either because they didn't make Ayase the protagonist at the end.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Ayase BEST GRILL.
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    King's Day, jerb as backstage barhand at a festival. 50 percent extra dosh because it's a holiday, but the music was universally terrible. 6 hours of the sound you get when you throw a brick in a washing machine. The Dutch are supposed to be pioneers in the genre of house, so I don't understand what the hell this was supposed to be. 
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Does having a king feel any special kind of way?
    We get an extra holiday and an extra target of mockery. It's also pretty useful for diplomacy nonsense since our prime ministers are usually weedy dweebs. Fun fact, the dude studied in my hometown and was a part of the most preppy frat here (still, I go to the same barber that used to shave the heads of their freshers, so their taste isn't all bad). 
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I wouldn't expect a future king to be a part of any frat but the most preppy, for sure.
    Spoke to an old preppy frat member who is now a part of my frat, he says the subgroup the prince was in was called Thirteen Kings and a Prince. 

In other news, TTIP leaks: https://ttip-leaks.org/
    Damnit, my milk curdled again.
    Must be a witch in the village.
    Dear housemate,

Feel free to use my scissors, but if you use them to cut open something that is filled with glue, please have the courtesy to wipe the glue off of them when you are done using them.

I can get irritated when I have to deal with pushing glue off of an object using a tissue.  I can get even more irritated when that results in my getting a cut on my finger.
    Huh, apparently one of the rock 'n roll org members moved to the Netherlands because Germany does that civil union nonsense instead of gay marriage. Didn't know that, wouldn't have guessed it. 
  • I've been "taking" the Electrical Engineering + Computer Science MIT degree online. Good times.

Boo, I have to take a biology course now.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    How does that work?
  • The MIT has most of their content on the 'net (syllabus, schedules, reading material, recommended books, exercises, exams, and in many cases, lectures), so you can pretend you're enrolled. Here are their degrees with required courses and here is what a course's page looks like.

Although I'm having trouble installing some software, if I don't fix that I'll have trouble following it. Also automatic controls *shudders*
    Huh, a dude who I only know as the Game douche is now apparently in an article in VICE about how he's trying to create an initiative to force the gubbermint to look at the banking system in Holland and how the laws can be changed to make financial security and stability mandatory by law. Our system does not exist in isolation so I wonder how achievable it will be, but kudos to him. Also wondering if he ever uses it to pick up chicks. 
    Yesterday I discovered the Eurovision Song Contest.
    Annoyed that Belgium handed us our asses, but loved the songs they had inbetween: 

"Meanwhile in Russia: Vladimir Putin has announced the next Eurovision contest will be hosted in Russia."

Apart from that, most fresh Eurovision jokes I've seen so far involved the looks of the participants.
    Ukraine beat Russia, didn't they?
    That's part of the joke.
    Russia's performance was an insanely obvious ploy to win (I think they used more props than anybody else, but nobody could beat Bulgaria breaking out the Cyalume Coord).
    Meanwhile here, the fact that our guy was like third in popular vote but last at the jury, led to your typical butthurt comments along the lines of "dem libruls stole ourz victory". You know, insecurities, entitlement, a perceived lack of appreciation, except on a national level. A most interesting matter for a social psychologist.
  •  A most interesting matter for a social psychologist.

Don't give them ideas, they're fucking up enough as it is.
  • edited 2016-05-19 07:37:53
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    By the way, fresh from my outlet into social media.
    So, I have this friend. Couple of years ago, he was an activist of the then-ruling party. Back in the day, the party had a conservative wing, that would later split off. He would say he doesn't want that faction to win the intra-party power struggle.
    Now he is an activist of the splitter party, which is currently a part of the ruling coalition. He's personally pals with the guy he said he doesn't want to win, back then. And every other day he's "liking" posts that make fun of the party he once so defended.
    He's my old buddy, so I don't want to call him out on it in public, even in the "I won't tell, but you know who" kind of way. So, I'm sharing the story with you instead.
  • edited 2016-05-19 04:50:27
    Maybe he changed his mind?

Besides, public callouts are not the only alternative, you can mention it in private. I mean, I know private conversation is an ancient practice of a bygone era, but it's still possible.
  • I like having good friends who I don't feel threatened by + a nice girlfriend who is as devoted to me as I am to her. It means I'm a decent person and deserving of love and some degree of attractive as well. I tend to prefer social circles these days where I'm not getting harassed and threatened into silence or shunned just for speaking up, and that is part of the reason my mental health is improving. I still talk to some people around here who like me because I still exist and will probably continue to exist for a long time. Love me and fear me, world. :3
  • Finally, I have school uniform Homura:
    Homu
    What's important is all the accessories that make her other version more complete:
    Homu accessories
    Homu with firearms
    Archeryhomu