If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• oh is that what happened

I thought it was just questionable perspective so we could see the board.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

----

----

Do you know Rust the survival sandbox video game? This is what happens when you let them polacks into Rust:

This one is quite a case of a picture I know I'll never use, yet I can't allow myself to let it die in the depths of the Internet.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I want to let Polish AND Finnish memers onto a server and have them duke it out.

I would invite nohaynicklibre as the master of ceremonies except he seems to have disappeared.
  • He'd probably be drawn to it from the ether just by its existence.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

One meme that is very Polish is the cenzopapa, or bringing up John Paul II (rarely other popes) in an unflattering or insulting context for comical effect. There is some of it on the uppermost photo. 

Also, I have one more piece of Alexcontent:

• edited 2016-02-23 21:36:25
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    World+war+crow+an+oldie+but+a+goodie+based+reggie_c615fe_5167918.png
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^ Perfect.

There's a pepe for everything, isn't there.

> He's just a samurai.

And you've just got a weird face.
    Is that Hibiki Tachibana in...vaguely frog-looking gear?
  • edited 2016-02-25 05:21:55
    Yes. She's dressed as a different character her voice actress plays, so there is officially an Aoi Yuuki character for Pepes.
    And at least one for samurai.
    Sakura Saber

----

Let me guess: they've got a weird idea of what's romantic, right?
    ----
    Since there's a lull in my daily business (that I can devote to less than professional matters), have another photo I took some time ago:

Don't ask.
  • It might be an archaic definition of romance, like Arthurian etc.

Or shooting people makes them horny.
    > heart-warming thrillers

Also the woman looks like something painful happened to her spine.

BTW, in that previous post, I'm particularly fond of the second picture. I hope you got it?

I'm not sure why there's a Hitler salute there.

Also I'm not sure which picture on the last thread page has the John Paul II meme.
    Take a look again, and note the language it's in. Heh heh heh. The JPII joke is purely in text, yeah. I just noted it's there. Boards with texts like "visitors are requested to respect the Pope".
  • Chie
    I don't have words for this particular change.

Rarely seen Pepe cosplay:

• edited 2016-02-28 23:25:52
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

By the way I have a question. Have you already seen that summoning lemon picture that's been circling the webs recently?

• People in 1900 or so had strange ideas about the year 2000.
    a monter of the abyss

the new-fangled barbera croquet party