If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: people who are allergic to bronies

in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
Look, either you can go shove your allergy to bronies somewhere else, or you can be like the rest of us who neither are MLP fans nor hate them and not give a shit.

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Now I'm imagining a man who always carries a dose of adrenalin in case a brony bit him.
  • You think brony bites are bad?

• I don't see as much brony hate now as I did around 2012. Maybe it's because the pony fandom has stopped being so ubiquitous. Now it seems the thing that everyone is obsessing over on the internet is Undertale.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Zennistrad wrote: »
    I don't see as much brony hate now as I did around 2012. Maybe it's because the pony fandom has stopped being so ubiquitous. Now it seems the thing that everyone is obsessing over on the internet is Undertale.

Yeah I guess.  It was Homestuck before MLP, and before Homestuck it was...whatever it was.
  • Before that it was Haruhi Suzumiya (at least on TV Tropes.)
  • Touhou! Good times.

And sometime before/during that, Evangelion (even though it wasn't new at all).
  • It's kind of funny how ponies aren't so ubiquitous anymore, because the last two seasons were probably the strongest they've had.
    Zennistrad wrote: »
    I don't see as much brony hate now as I did around 2012. Maybe it's because the pony fandom has stopped being so ubiquitous. Now it seems the thing that everyone is obsessing over on the internet is Undertale.

Wait, what about Steven Universe?
  • Zennistrad wrote: »

Wait, what about Steven Universe?

Steven Universe shared a lot of its spotlight with Gravity Falls for a while, though that might change now that the latter is ending.
  • Steven Universe has the dubious distinction of being the fandom that drove an artist to suicide over whether or not her depictions of Pearl were close enough to a stereotypical Jew for some people's tastes.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    You can't win on tumblr
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Winning is patriarchal, check your privilege.

lrdgck wrote: »
    Winning is patriarchal, check your privilege.

the thing in common between charlie sheen and an oil sheen is that you can flame both of them
  • Sheen's probably already inflamed.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    charley seen has got a weenie that he loves to show