If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This festering hate filled cess pool of a woman

Comments

• edited 2013-08-20 20:25:03

The full letter in question, in case anybody wants to see it.

Not sure what to say except that this is too terrible even if it were a joke.

Also, thread title is kind of ambiguous. I wonder if people will even click. (I'm guessing yes, but I don't really know)

• Man, fuck that lady.

• They're somethin' else.

What a dumb ass fucking cunt of a--- i mean, fucking hell, man.

• ^ Normally I'd call you out, but I think "cunt" is a fitting descriptor in this case.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

noise polluting whaling 

Herman Melville rolls in his grave.

• That letter is dreadful. I think it is depressing that someone can have such a extreme lack of respect for another person.

That said, I hope its author eventually has a revelation that what she did was wrong (or at least gains a greater appreciation for the worth of every person). I understand that expecting her to suddenly change her views may be somewhat unrealistic and naive, but I feel like there is no real point in wishing her ill or calling her names.

• They're somethin' else.

^aye.

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

To me when I read this I can't help but think that it is designed to cause controversy, rather than an actual person being ignorant and awful.

It just seems really forced, unless people really send letters like this.

• You'd be surprised.

^^^ I think it's understandable under these circumstances.

• The hilarious thing is that that autistic kid is gonna end up better socialized than that moronic mother who sent that letter. Whatever happened to passive-aggressively turning the neighbourhood against the family with 'concerned mother' tactics, such as rumour-mongering and badmouthing the autistic kid in front of her own so they ostracize him by proxy? Does she really think that with support networks for the neuro-atypical all over the country, this wouldn't cause a media backlash?