If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The worst video essay by an internet critic I've ever seen

Comments

• edited 2013-06-26 16:25:59

Shut the fuck up Myrmidon, no one here but you cares about internet critics.

Mod edit: You've been proven wrong in just this thread, since at least three other people apparently do.  Now stop threadshitting your own threads.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I do. But I am not much of a music critic fan.

Wait what this guy is nuts.

• edited 2013-06-25 23:01:49

Wait what this guy is nuts.

My thoughts exactly! He's featured on Chez Apocalypse, which has some of the better internet critics, so I decided to check out his backlog and saw this.

I kept waiting for the "but no, that perspective is horrible, what are people who say things like that thinking?" but it never came.

He is taking a really fucking weird deterministic point of view about bad things.

• It all comes down to subjectivity, when there are such things as internet critics (and being the internet there as to be hundreds of thousands of those now) there are going to be very wildly varying opinions, and some of them are going to be at extreme perspectives that you can't even begin to wonder what were they thinking. Remember, no matter what exclusive list they're featured on, they're still just human.

• i watched the whole thing because i don't value my time

i'm not even sure what to make of it

• It all comes down to subjectivity, when there are such things as internet critics (and being the internet there as to be hundreds of thousands of those now) there are going to be very wildly varying opinions, and some of them are going to be at extreme perspectives that you can't even begin to wonder what were they thinking. Remember, no matter what exclusive list they're featured on, they're still just human.

Well I'm certainly not advocating lynching him for his weird opinions. Just kind of shocked.

• ^ Uh, quoteblocks don't exactly work if you place the non-quoted text in the same block as the quoted stuff.

• My computer hates blip.tv with a burning passion, so if I could get a summary, I'd appreciate it deeply.

• Michael Jackson molesting kids was okay because Thriller. Also, Hitler's rise to fame can be linked to the fact that there were better artists than him, and having better artists was worth Hitler.

• worth Hitler.

wut

• Oh, that opinion... it's not hard to see where it comes from, but I still don't find it reasonable.