If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Mint & Mint Products

2»

Comments

• Champion of the Whales

I will keep making this thread until the day companies stop flavoring things mint for no reason.

The reason why they flavour things with mint is because there is obviously a market for the product.

• edited 2013-01-12 20:07:03
    (void)

Let it be stated that Thin Mints are the god tier of Girl Scout cookies.

Also good: Thin Mint-flavored ice cream, which is basically chocolate ice cream with chunks of Thin Mints in it.  So good.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
     Also good: Thin Mint-flavored ice cream, which is basically chocolate ice cream with chunks of Thin Mints in it. So good.

I apologize deeply for what I'm about to do.

yo dawg

we heard you like cookies and mint and ice cream

so we put some mint cookies in your mint cookie ice cream so you can eat mint cookies while you eat cookies while you eat mint ice cream.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Why would you apologize for describing the process of attaining perfection?
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Because oldmemes.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    One day I will have a meme created in my likeness and it will grow old while I remain young forever.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I'm the author of one of the most popular Pujo Šotka (Serbian Dolan) memes.

pujo

I'm prouder of that than I should be.

• Translation plz

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Most of the appeal comes from it being written in a badly spelled, gramatically incorrect rural dialect, I'm too lazy to try to translate the humor and many of the words, swears and phrases are untranslatable, so a lot of it will be lost.

1. "What now, Gooby, I'm spanking the monkey."

"Let's go dig a well."

2. "Have some Dolan's juice, it fucks the nines out of water."

3. "Damn it, Dolan, this juice is nice, what the fuck do I need a well for?"

4. "Get down and have some from the tap."

• edited 2013-01-16 03:59:29

Gooby looks quite creepy.