If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can finally bear to look at this site again.

Comments

• edited 2013-01-14 00:17:56
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^only if i get to be GOB.

• Like cant we try to be a Community or Spaced?

Only if it's season 1 or 2 of community, with the slightly cartoony college antics, rather than season 3's "Hey Reddit! we totally need you to watch our show or it'll be cancelled!"

Also, I was sure evilneko was banned.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Is season three that bad?

• You can change. You can.

"Life And Times Of A Kiddy Fiddler" (2012) IJBM has a new member!  But it doesn't take long for tensions to come to a head when he reveals that he is a pedophile.  Ian Ex Machina guest stars.  TV-14.

It's good to know he returns at some point. He's definitely the show's strongest character.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Also, I was sure evilneko was banned.

She was tempbanned. Never posted again after the unban until now.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Vandro - it's not horrible and still better than most sitcoms, it's just a dip in quality by cranking up the wacky to appeal to more folks and try to dodge cancelation. It's the same thing that happened to Arrested Development really, both became live action cartoons in the 3rd season.
  • You can change. You can.

@vandro: It's not bad but it's definitely the weakest point in the series.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Good or bad I still think Digital Estate Planning needed to exist one way or another.

both became live action cartoons in the 3rd season.

What about the parts where it's actually a cartoon?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

who cares, ur a closey fag

lol closey fag.

Also you have no idea who I am because I changed my name six more times.

Actually I'm not sure we ever interacted anyway.

• An IJBM cartoon on The Hub would not "fit right in", it's not some off-network '90s show or toy commercial

It would probably give it a nice kick in the pants though

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

you can rely on Anony anytime mention is made of one of his networks.

• so basically mention ESPN all the time

my cash cow

:P

• Except DYRE.

:3

• oh god, other people have picked up my faux-episode-description shtick

i'm laughing my ass off

• I doubt OP recognizes me either. Although if you remember someone with a vaguely familiar name on TV Tropes...

• Champion of the Whales

It Just Bugs Me
    9:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. 339 HUB

"We Just Want To Be Normal" (2013) IJBM has an identity crisis when they realize that their existence is based entirely around terrible pointless drama.  However, their attempts to become a lighthearted slice of life are ruined when they find themselves completely unable to refrain from screaming and flailing at the antics of stupid people.  TV-14.

Wouldnt that be rated at either 15 or 18 not TV-14?

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I don't have anything relevant to say, but this thread gives me the impression that I should show up in it.

• ^^ Of course not. The Hub is an American channel, so it uses American ratings.

• Champion of the Whales

^^ Of course not. The Hub is an American channel, so it uses American ratings.

Fine,

Teen and Mature then?

• Are you always this obnoxious?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

A better question is why aren't you banned yet?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

When it in involves pedophilla, no.

• edited 2013-01-14 18:42:48
    Diet NEET

lXrTj.jpg

>2013

>saving thumbnails

Also, if you're gonna say it's technically ephebophilia, I'm gonna flood this thread with p0n3.

• edited 2013-01-14 19:01:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

Yeah, evilneko, if all you're willing to talk about is lolis . . . At best, people would ignore it, but you continually draw attention to this and it's just uncomfortable.

This discussion has been closed.