If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The lack of fruit juice on this forum

edited 2012-11-08 17:54:07 in Wonderful posts
yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I had been bought this particular juicer as a present through friends who visited us over the summer. They knew how much we like juice. Our aged juice extractor really was on it's last legs, really cumbersome, and to be truthful it was a pain to clean upward after it. We didn't use it anywhere near is much as we would have liked to.

Comments

• you want fruit juice? put yourself into a blender

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

dohohohoho

• do it so i can have you inside me

• JUICE HIM! JUICE HIM! JUICE HIM!
  • Kraken's inhibitions evaporated as his pants and underwear crumpled to the dusty floor. His engorged penis cried a single tear of joy. He waddled over to the marble countertop on which Super Lazuli was placed; his orders were to juice the fruit. Juice it hard. Super Lazuli, now a humble orange, wanted nothing more than to be juiced, and Kraken was nothing if not eager to oblige. 

He picked up Lazuli gingerly in his hands and rested him atop his throbbing member.

"We mustn't rush," he whispered, barely able to control his lust.

Lazuli nodded somehow.

It was then that Kraken began to thrust into Lazuli, twisting him back and forth to ease the penetration.

Lazuli was getting juiced. Juiced like the vagina of a seasoned expert of sex. Juiced like some sort of fruit. Some sort of Juicyfruit. 

Soon, Lazuli was nothing more than pulp, and Kraken had a urethra full of orange juice and pulp. They were one.

• oh god what have i done

• Something magical.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Mr. Formaldehyde, I am proud to have you as a fellow moderator and brother in arms.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I am ashamed to have you as a moderator.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Such insults are unacceptable, sir. I demand satisfaction!

• You can change. You can.

He's only a moderator in a faraway land, where dragons cohabit within the reign of...whoever the fuck is admin-ning that shit these days

• Poot dispenser here

SHUT UP GRANDMA

GRANDMAMA DRINK YO PRUNE JUICE

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

to be truthful it was a pain to clean upward after it.

Try pointing it downward instead.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

What have I created.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

You really do not want to know.