If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• Kill them! KILL THEM ALL!

Oh and can anyone tell me how you can insert a signature into your posts?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I don't think Vanilla (the forum template, if you will) supports signatures. 

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

S/he means user titles.

There's an option for it if you click on your name at the top of the screen. 

• Kill them! KILL THEM ALL!

Thanks.

I went for the one true king's mantra in life!

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

The last time I heard someone say that, the next thing that happened was that he saw the face of God.  A few hours later, he was dumped out a spacecraft at 13000 feet up.

But most of you aren't aware of that moment, because you haven't watched Kiddy Grade.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

After hearing that I kind of want to.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

I went for the one true king's mantra in life!

If you're talking about who I think you are, then we have some significant differences that can't be resolved without swords. 

• No rainbow star
    Hello Vanity!
  • I'M A HUGE ASSHOLE AND EVERYBODY LOVES ME. :D

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Hello, Chuck. (Yep, I guess I'll call you that from now on.) (Actually, I won't. Don't worry.)

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

Charlatan? Charlatan. Charlatan!

• I'M A HUGE ASSHOLE AND EVERYBODY LOVES ME. :D

Hey there, you great big beautiful bastard.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Call it a hunch, but I'm betting you like marijuana
  • Actually, I'd be more interested in trying mescaline if I ever get the opportunity, but the name has a nice ring to it, no?

•  

hi i am dronepeanut ( sadpanda on TVT ) sent from my ps3 :)

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Wow, so consoles have Internet now? I'd never have thought.

• a little muffled

Uh, how else did you think people played CoD online?

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Eeeee... PC?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I know @Unknown_Entity's been testing stuff via Nintendo DS Bowser browser for a while now.

• edited 2013-01-18 13:39:17

It's because my laptop is dead so my vita or ps3 only way for internet sufing.

• The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

I used to heavily test mobile site stuff via a Nintendo 3DS yeah. Also Wiis have a free downloadable browser based on Opera.

• edited 2013-01-18 13:39:47

on the vita browser you have to use the touchscreen a lot and runs far smoother than ps3 version.   

• "It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!!"

Hello friends.

How's it going?

• edited 2013-01-25 18:57:14
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

If I may ask, where you come from, and what is your nick there? Just so I might have an idea who to expect.

• "It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!!"

I am from Australia, and a couple of my friends recommended this forum to me. My nickname is pretty much the same on most things...

• Has friends besides tanks now

Welcome to IJBM!

• You can change. You can.

yo, person. hope ye have fun, don't incite alex to talk about swords, don't incite malk to talk about star wars, forzare, all nines and clockworkuniverse are actually clones who rule this land through nepotism and that's about it.

I have talked with Alex many a time about swords don't you worry :) And thanks for the other friendly warnings lol.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Welcome to IJBM!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Welcome to IJBM!