If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Missing time-exclusive stuff.

2»

Comments

• edited 2012-08-17 02:43:32
    a little muffled

@Tre: Gamestop still owns them, so I dunno how much better they'll be...

That said, Toronto is actually a pretty nice city. (Admittedly, to my great regret I haven't actually seen all that many other cities...)

• TreTre
    edited 2012-08-17 16:10:47
    We've got four GameStops on the same road where I live. (I will say though, it's a very long road. You could call it a highway.)

Two were EB locations that I remember but I dunno if the other two were GameStop from the get go or not.
  • They're somethin' else.

What's a good alternative to gamestop?

• Amazon for one.

• Gamestop pretty much has a monopoly on game selling in the King of Prussia Mall. there's not one, but two of them, one on each floor, and they're not far from each other. 

My best advice outside of switching to online purchases(which I plan to do anyway) is find a local, independently owned seller.

• edited 2012-08-17 18:14:09
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

eStarland?

Just found this by search Google Maps for "used game stores" near my current town.

Unfortunately, the kind of place I'm in is a recently-developed place, with lots of chain stores and few mom-and-pop shops.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Gamefly is good I hear if you just want to just play the game once I think.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What's Gamefly?

• ^Netflix-style rental service.

Isn't it entirely online/digital?

So basically they're charging for the convenience of access.

• Yeah, I guess you could say that. GameFly sends you the discs of the games you want though; as for streaming games over the Internet that'd be OnLive or Gaikai you'd be thinking of.

OnLive might be in trouble though. The Verge reported yesterday that they're filing for bankruptcy.

Oh, I didn't know they actually sent physical media.  Never used them before.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^That was a mistaken rumor; someone bought them and due to something resembling a game of telephone there were a bunch of rumors that they were closing or laying off all their employees and starting fresh or whatever.

• So I've heard.

Oh, the tech industry, with its big-ass ballooning rumors. I kinda love that about it. :P

• edited 2012-08-24 01:26:49
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

-wait, nevermind-

• edited 2012-09-21 04:35:47
    Tableflipper

FUCK

Touhou Project - Hinanai Tenshi (ltd) is now available.
    Indeed, the item is once again in-stock.

You can order it right now from our on-line shop.

I need to not underestimate the speed other Touhou fans can hand over money.

Now i'm probably going to check my email 5 times a day or more for 2 months or so in hopes of it restocking again, but I don't actually know the reason for it restocking so it may never happen again.