If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

background music in a TV show that is not included in the OST

edited 2012-07-10 01:07:42 in Media
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Why is there no piano instrumental version of the first opening theme in the iDOLM@STER "Anim@tion Master" OST set?

Why is that ominous C# minor/phrygian track that sometimes plays in Eclipse's office not found in the Kiddy Grade OST?

Comments

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

I wanna know why there's no Teen Titans soundtrack.

The background music to the episode "Terra" is amazing. 

• edited 2012-07-10 02:16:06
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

The karaoke version of the opening theme of Stellvia of the Universe includes part of the backing vocals.

There's a version of the opening theme that doesn't include any vocals at all; it appears in the show.

Also, I remember having some trouble finding a voiceless version of the Pokémon first English theme song, despite the fact that it appears in "Bye Bye Butterfree".

• a little muffled

There's this one piece of music from Darker Than Black that, to me, really defines the series. Whenever I imagine the show, that piece of music pops into my head. I remember once complaining on #yackfest about it not being in the second season and vandro thought I was insane because I couldn't find the song anywhere and my attempts at describing it were poor. I finally found an actual clip from the show with it playing in the background. Turns out it's just not on any of the OSTs for some reason.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

House of Anubis doesn't even have an official OST...

I mean, that one piano piece was the only reason I could stand the Mick/Mara subplot in the first season.