If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Go outside, ya nerd"

edited 2012-05-27 11:13:56 in General
-goes outside-

Okay, I went outside.

...now what?

Comments

• Definitely not gay.

Make me.

-goes back to playing videogaem-

• You can change. You can.

now walk, interact with people and all those things

• Definitely not gay.

^

I ever tell you about the time me an' my buddy Keith wen' outside? After that, 'never someone brought up our self-esteem, we curled up an' cried! It was funny, 'en it got sad, 'en it was funny again!

• Take a hike, call a friend and go to the movies, go to a party, or dare I say it, get a job.

• edited 2012-05-27 11:33:20
    Definitely not gay.

Seriously, guys, where do you think we nerds get our video games, comics, shitty books based on videogames and comics, ice-cream, and low self-esteem?

• edited 2012-05-27 11:33:27

@Juan: Man, walking is hard. Lemme get my Segway.

• Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Amazon? Well, ice cream and low self-esteem, I'll grant.

Seriously, guys, where do you think we nerds get our video games, comics, shitty books based on videogames and comics, ice-cream, and low self-esteem?

the pirate bay (it's what i do)

meh I don't think there's anything wrong with going out every once in a while but presenting it as a necessity or as a demand is pretty damn annoying and not helpful.

• Definitely not gay.

>pirating ice cream

motherfuckers don't know the taste of sea-salt ice-cream

• Definitely not gay.

Hey, that actually sounds coo-

...nevermind. (NSFW)

• Kichigai birthday!!

I don't see how that image is NSFW

• Definitely not gay.

Your hypothetical boss will probably never be able to look at you in the same way again

• >Using The Pirate Bay

>Not using Private trackers, Direct Downloads or Glorious Usenet

Juan, are you even trying?

Anyway, usual procedure for going outside would be to look around your neighborhood (Assuming it isn't a shithole and actually has decent stuff to do locally) and find things to do there you like. Or call whatever IRL friends you have and just hang out with them.

>Direct Downloads

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I went outside. Good graphics.

• Luckily I have a nice yard and whatnot, because there is nowhere than can be walked to from my neighborhood. It's good for taking a walk in, but not out of.

Also, my fear of stinging insects, which generally can be found outside, has nothing to do with me being a nerd...

• No rainbow star
    If the area around Airdrie wasn't nothing but fucking plains and the occasional group of trees that are on private property, I would go out
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Amazon? Well, ice cream and low self-esteem, I'll grant.

You can order groceries online. This includes ice-cream. :V

The delivery man will give you weird enough looks to give you the low self-esteem, too.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Direct Downloads are shit if you're like me and don't have a consistent connection.

• Plus,

>paying for a premium membership for a download website

• If you open every window or door in the house/apartment/car you may or may not be living out of, it'll sort of feel like you went outside.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-06-03 20:32:49

My dad's been giving me this treatment lately.  My usual response is "okay sure, if you want me to sneeze phlegm all over the house".  There's a reason I like winter better.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

You can torrent low self-esteem?

Yep. So far it has 3840374632 seeders.

I'm not surprised to know that half the people on all of Earth are unhappy.

You seem to be assuming that the other half uses torrents. 

• There is love everywhere, I already know

^ Half of the other half are probably leechers.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

>only a quarter

>not three halves

everyone knows that there's always at least a 1:3 ratio

3/2 of the people on earth are miserable?