If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments

• edited 2012-04-17 06:05:37
    We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    Got any parting advice for Past Glenn before the time rift closes?
  • "There's not really a disaster on Tuesday, so stop driving yourself into a neurotic meltdown over it?"

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well, the insane shitposting was pretty glorious.

• past-self wrote:
    Honestly? I can't see anyone doing this. Because the mods here are right: Running an IJBM is just too much work.
    Maybe it's just because I'm now accustomed to the idea of tropers starting spinoff forums at the drop of a hat, but I find it odd that I didn't believe anyone would go through with it.

• edited 2012-04-17 07:57:25

You know what they say, hindsight is 20/20. Besides, in our early days, we still had a lot of problem posters and that smug TV Tropes refugee reputation hovering over us like a dark shadow, so the possibility of this place drying up wasn't too unreal. Now, we have a more stable community and something resembling an independent identity.

• Reading relics of time like that often gets me a new perspective on how things change.

Remember when we thought about basing our policies on what the TVT mods would think of us? Weird times indeed.