If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So much about life bugs me

edited 2012-03-31 13:27:18 in General
No rainbow star
Conservatives that are too far right, Liberals that are too far left, lughts that are too bright, lights that aren't bright enough, battle of the sexes, refusal to accept that the sexes have their differences, hatred of homosexuality, hatred of bisexuality, hatred of transexuals, people thinking that acceotance means that have to be gay/bi/trans, war, population booms, disease, horrid health systems, too many taxes, not ENOUGH taxes, accusing men of being paedophiles, ignoring actual paedophiles, thinking all paedophiles are evil when some just want a normal life and hate how they are attracted to kids, animal abuse, people raising animals on too high of a pedastal, religion-sanctioned hatred, hatred sanctioned against religion, injustice...

Too much bugs me :<

Comments

• You can change. You can.

chill and realise that there are good things like...um...

lemme get back to you on that.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    i've been there man

i know it
  • "people thinking that acceotance means that have to be gay/bi/trans"

Elaborate? 

• No rainbow star

Talking about those who either assume that there is a gay agenda to turn them gay or treat being gay/bi as trendy (not sure of any cases where people think/do that with trans, but I'm sure there are people who do x.x)

• edited 2012-03-31 20:10:44

Ah. I thought it was oddly worded. Also, it smacks of false balance (gay being trendy is far less worse than people hating them), as does this:

"battle of the sexes, refusal to accept that the sexes have their differences"

Many psychology articles have claimed that the differences between the sexes are moot beyond attitudes to sex, aggression, and physical performance. The belief in major differences between sexes is actively damaging because it encourages stereotype threats such as those that threaten math performance among girls, so again the latter is much less worse.

• No rainbow star

^ Hmm. I thought there were some differences, but thinking about it, I can't pin any that are significant in terms of approach to a person that aren't just based on personality

• "Liberals that are too far left"

Sorry.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Insofar as I recall, I'm one of the leftmost people here as well, so I'll throw my apology in as well.

Although given the political alignment of IJBM, it seems Ica might be witness to a chain apology. 

• No rainbow star

You guys are all fine. I haven't seen issues in terms of how far left you all are

• Really? Even though I frame everything in a way that blames capitalism?

• edited 2012-03-31 23:41:47
    Loser

Icalasari,

I guess some people probably think it's super lameasaurus rex material, but I like the random acts of kindness stuff here.

Anywho, I don't want you to forget that there are people out there willing and able to help random strangers for pretty much no reason. Since there's some good like that in the world, I'm of the opinion that cynicism is really based on looking at the world with blinders on more than optimism is.