If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This and similar Pokemon macros

edited 2012-02-28 05:39:12 in Media

http://vivalagiygas.tumblr.com/post/18281939919/amen

Yeah. who doesn't want all 600+ pokemon to be goddamn sparkledogs?

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0177uobjo1r8q65qo1_500.jpg

How dare things be different sometimes!

I'm too lazy to track down and post the other fifty zillion images and posts like these that haven't stopped circulating even this long after Gen V.

Comments

• Don't really care as long as they add something to the gameplay. That said, Rotom should never have been made.

• But Rotom can turn into a razor-toothed haunted lawnmower :C

• No rainbow star
    Then you reply with the same macro, but with something like Serperior in the place of Suicune and Muk in the place of Trubbish
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

103Exeggutor.png

• No rainbow star
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It always bothered me that people are bothered by an ice-cream-looking Pokemon while holding up a used-chewing-gum pokemon as an example of good design.

• Hey, Exeggutor is cool.

Ah, I love 20-something people pulling off the grumpy old man act. That's the epitome of sophomoric.

• No rainbow star
    ...Although I'll agree with any macros that call Black Kyurem and White Kyurem ugly (ESPECIALLY Black Kyurem >.<)
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Ah, I love 20-something people pulling off the grumpy old man act. That's the epitome of sophomoric.

• edited 2012-02-28 10:18:42

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0177uobjo1r8q65qo1_500.jpg

And yet all three of the new Pokemon in this picture look better than the Gen 1 Pokemon they give as examples...

• edited 2012-02-28 10:20:03

Pokemon STILL has dinosaurs, dragons and turtles coming out the ass so I don't know what they're even on about.

• edited 2012-02-28 10:29:14
    Has friends besides tanks now

...Although I'll agree with any macros that call Black Kyurem and White Kyurem ugly (ESPECIALLY Black Kyurem >.<)

Hey, there!

I'm still disappointed at how many of these people forget that Muk exists, since its existence basically shuts their arguments down. "During my childhood, they made pokemon inspired by slime, grenades, and magnets. Nowadays, they make pokemon inspired by Shaolin, the Three Musketeers, and hydras . . . and I've got to say that kids are really lucky that they can just play whichever generation they want in a game where each generation is equally as inspired." Works both ways, every time.

I'm a bit pressed for time right now, but I kinda want to make a version of that first macro that goes:

How can you go from designing things like this...to this?

• No rainbow star
    ^^^ Eh, I'll admit it's a matter of taste
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What the fuck is exeggcute anyway?

Eggs.

Okay, what the fuck is exeggutor?

• edited 2012-02-28 10:54:07
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Mean eggs, particularly.

^ Some sort of palm tree thing with eggs for heads.

• edited 2012-02-28 10:55:24
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^A Psychic palm tree with eggs for heads.

Why haven't I used it yet?

• Because Safari Zone?

^^ More like psychic palm tree with eggs for coconuts for heads.

• You can change. You can.

>_>

<_<

• Kichigai birthday!!

>saying Exeggcute is based on eggs

They're seeds, you filthy casual

• Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, hey, while there's a recent, new pokemon thread, I figure I'll mention a PbP Pokemon: Tabletop Adventures game that's going on on another forum specifically meant for it. It's meant to be a big game, so there isn't a defined limit on players, and so far we're still accepting more. Since it's PbP, I'm not too worried about scheduling. Link's here, if you're interested.

• No rainbow star

Holy crap that looks huge