If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So apparently the Conservative Party may have pulled some trickery to get a majority government

edited 2012-02-25 22:57:02 in Politics
No rainbow star

Comments

• edited 2012-02-25 23:03:34
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> conservatives

> morally questionable shenanigans to get themselves elected

Where have I heard this before?

Oh, right, here in my home country.

When will you self-described conservatives ever learn to stop defaming the good name of Edmund Burke?

(Disclaimer: This is not meant to imply that liberals cannot be guilty of this.)

• edited 2012-02-25 23:25:34

"Where have I heard this before?"

Middle East elections? 

• a little muffled

Harpers gonna harp.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Please, Canada, continue making a growing list of reasons why I shouldn't move to you. I'm sure you'd greatly appreciate having less people in your work force.

• Was expecting some revelation regarding shenanigans by the British Conservative Party. Am disappoint.

Canadian Conservatives, change your name to something less confusing!

• But you never had any to begin with.

The conservatory party, perhaps?

• a little muffled

@captainbrass: Well, they wanted to call themselves the Canadian Conservative Reform Alliance Party, but for some reason everyone kept laughing at that.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

^^ Do they play good music?  Do they teach it well?  Do they offer ABRSM exams up to the FRSM level?

> Middle East elections?

Well, that works too.  Though in the Middle East, among political influential circles, you generally have only these ideologies: moderately conservative, conservative, very conservative, batshit insane arch-conservative.

• No rainbow star
    CountryPumpkin: This is how they are reducing the unemployment rate! By scaring away people so there is less competition for jobs!
  • Actually, no offense, but I was kind of relieved you weren't moving here. We have enough people coming here as it happens already.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^^Silly Glenn. They hate America. They can't be conservative!

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I have yet to hear a conservative explain why conservation is not conservative.