If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That someone felt the need to make a detailed article on how to prepare a human for consumption

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I'm fairly certain that the Church of Euthanasia is satire, but yeah, there is a point where you've gone so far off the deep end that satire isn't really a good excuse.

• edited 2012-02-05 19:45:46

Since Radd overreacted to a request to mark this post as NSFW, I've taken the liberty of entirely removing the link ^_^

-INUH

• edited 2012-02-05 15:49:56
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I knew there was a voluntary extinction movement lying around, but cannibalism? Really?

EDIT: Okay so its a troll site, but still...

^Dude, there's some NSFW images on that album. Mark that shit.

• Yeah, this site isn't satire. Some lady killed herself with instructions from the site.

• No rainbow star
    ^ That doesn't necessarily mean it isn't satire

It does mean that if it is, they should make it a little more obvious
  • a little muffled

It is a troll site.

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
  • a little muffled

The often intentionally offensive tactics of the Church of Euthanasia have been condemned by many groups, notably Christians.

Sounds like trolling to me. Unless you actually believe they are cannibals.

• Just because they act inflammatory to make a point does not mean that they don't have a point to make.