If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Jehova's Witnesses and blood.

edited 2011-03-18 13:54:22 in Meatspace
Link.

tl;dr: blood comes from God and that's how he gave you life, to respect this you must abstain from receiving other's blood when you need it and waste said life.

Comments

• Fuckin' religion, man.
  • edited 2011-03-18 13:43:05
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I feel like they should at least get their own blood taken and stored in case they need it.
  • edited 2011-03-18 14:57:45
    I reject your religion and substitute my own.

-- Kehlynn Lumley, 2011
  • "I feel like they should at least get their own blood taken and stored in case they need it."

QFT.

Also, apparently Prince needs hip surgery, but he's not getting it due to being a Jehova's Witness and the surgery requiring a blood transfusion.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^That's quite interesting to know. And cost aside, I'd say for someone who can't accept someone else's blood, it'd be worth it.
  • a little muffled
    My friend and I once thought about trolling the Jehova's Witnesses by putting up posters for the Church of Blood Transfusions Performed By Jewish Doctors As Birthday Presents, but we didn't.