If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I push my fingers into my eyes...

edited 2011-03-18 14:35:17 in Wonderful posts
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache, but it's made of all the things I have to take. Jesus it never ends, it works it's way inside.

If the pain goes on...

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Huh. I wouldn't have expected you to listen to Slipknot, for some reason, but okay.
  • It's fun music. I don't know why more people like it. And their masks are cool.

Also I discovered them back in 2006 but haven't listened to them for a long time.
  • edited 2011-03-18 14:50:30
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I think I only discovered them back in 2008. I'm more partial to the songs off their two more recent albums. I agree about the masks, too.

I really like some of their songs, "Duality" included, and they're not that bad like people say they are. The only thing I can think of is that Joey Jordison is very overrated, though nowadays it seems more like people are talking shit about him than doing the opposite.
  • I find that rubbing certain spots on my face does wonders for my headaches.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    As it turns out one of the drummers died, and it took me this long to realize they made another album after Ohio. Weird.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ oh u

And I like Slipknot.
  • I whip my hair back and forth.
  • Anything you can do, GaGa does better~

• The plot thickens.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

Has clips from

Strange. One is a vaguely popular sleazy anime tune while the other is a strange eurotrash rap techno song.
  • I'm aktually quite shoked how much I prefer the P&S version.
  • Yeah, PSG did their shit well.
  • Poot dispenser here
    Wait, Korsakovia?
  • edited 2011-05-28 04:27:33
    Clean your room little Billy

Corey Taylor told me that I couldn't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes. I checked up on Marlon to see if I could borrow them, but he doesn't have any because he's dead. I wasted a plane ticket for nothing. Thanks, you jumpsuited bastard.

The widespread contempt for the band happens because 1. association with nu-metal 2. a costumed nine-piece band doing the work of a five-piece band is going to be a divisive proposition to begin with 3. metal purists are pissed off that a band as 'impure' as Slipknot serves as the gateway band for the current generation of metalheads and 4. Maggots tend to be incredibly annoying, if the internet is anything to go by. If it helps, the critics seem to like them.