If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Brick jokes

edited 2012-01-17 21:05:10 in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Y'know, the ones that you make and then everyone forgets about and then it comes back and no one knows what hit them.

I find these jokes very entertaining for some reason.

Comments

• edited 2012-01-17 21:13:57
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I'm on to you, Glenn.

• No rainbow star
    ...So you're going to break into our homes and throw bricks at us? 8D?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

No, of course not.

The Brick Joke requires two features be present:
    * You did not see it coming.
    * You should have seen it coming.

• ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ

..........I'm watching you.

• Good people don't end up here.

The paranoia ensuing in this thread is hilarious.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

The brick joke will be a lack of a joke.

I objectively proved this by laughing before making this post.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

So is this a reverse brick joke, where the punchline comes before the setup?

• I'm going to bookmark this thread and necro it 6 months after the last post.

• No rainbow star

Oh god this is going to become the new Necromancy thread JUST to keep you from doing that, isn't it?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

You do realize that the joke is not going to occur in this thread because you're expecting it, right?

• People won't expect it because they'll forget. That's how the brick joke works. You bring something back up long after its been forgotten.

• I'm going to bookmark this thread and necro it 6 months after the last post.

Eh, close enough.