If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Pop out of a glass bottle

edited 2012-01-18 12:30:33 in IJAM
No rainbow star
I don't even LIKE Coke, yet it tastes heavenly coming out of a glass bottle

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.

I don't even LIKE Coke

Heathen. :|

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

It really does. 

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Pop out of a glass bottle

How did I get in there in the first place?

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

INUH you are a Genie now.

• I knew someone would make that pun...

My grandma actually used to get regular deliveries to her house of soft drinks in glass bottles from a guy who was only known as "the pop man." 

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    This is true, because Mexican Coke (the best Coke) comes from a glass bottle. And so does Moxie, sometimes, as well as Dr. Brown's and Jones Soda.
  • You can change. You can.

I don't even LIKE Coke

Clearly you need to try mine.

• Woki mit deim Popo.

What?  Nobody talking about Passover coke?

I did try out throwback Pespi and it tastes the 70's.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Mexican Coke has actual sugar in it rather than High Fructose Corn Syrup. THAT is why it tastes better.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Well yes, but it is also in a glass bottle.