If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Skyrim is so buggy it's unbelievable

2»

Comments

• I've never encountered any big bugs in Skyrim. :/

Wear a mask and a hood at the same time.  Congratulations.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^There's an additional step there. Go into third person mode, or you won't be able to see the hilarity.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I never got any of the truly amusing bugs in Red Dead Redemption. The closest I got was getting stuck at a rock.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I somehow manage to bug a quest every other time I play Fallout 3. And I've seen a plenty of constantly vibrating corpses and at least one floating, spinning, Deathclaw arm.
  • Does anybody else here remember mommy the spider? I remember going in a quest where I wad told gtp kill some crappy spider called nimmy and wondered hoe the he'll theater would ever intimate anybody.
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    goddamnit.

I want to know what you just said but I can't.
  • I was talking about the thieves guild quest where I some old dude sends you to kill a spider called "Nimmy," the least intimidating monster ever.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    I'm pretty sure "Carrot" counts as a less intimidating name.