If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The lack of lesbian gansta rappers / lesbian death metal bands with explicit lyrics

BobBob
edited 2011-12-26 22:38:45 in Media
Think Akinyele, only a butch lesbian. What the hell else am I going to play when I'm in the mood, Barry White? Old, dead, men just don't do it for me goddammit. >:C

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ^ And now I see you as Hank Hill
  • You could try listening to The Genitorturers. They're not death metal (they're industrial metal/rock), but they have a bisexual dominatrix as their lead singer and lyrics like "Don't you feel like a whore? Now let the pussy worship begin" and such. Their "Flesh Is The Law" EP is definitely their best work, everything else doesn't quite have the same rough edge as it, one of their other albums almost goes into 1980s glam rock at points.
  • It is nice to have a thread for once where every post is enjoyable.
  • You can change. You can.

And then you had to ruin it.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Why would they have to be lesbians?

• I nearly asked that myself before I noticed mention of the "butch" aesthetic. I presume that actual sexuality is less important, it's just less likely that a straight woman would present herself in such a way.

This is more of a guess than anything, really. I have very little familiarity with the cultures involved here.
  • ^Pretty much this.

Bickle: Thanks!