If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Introduce Yourself

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Sup.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^ You can use any image from the web as the [cool] emoticon!!

Like this one

Oh,and welcome
  • You can change. You can.
    but the [cool] emoticon is boring, annoying and provokes rage

why would you do that
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Hey.

Hey Juan.

Sounds like you need to...

320px-SMirC-cool.svg.png

...cool down.
  • No rainbow star
    KEEL THAT SMILEY!
    not cool, forzabro
  • Hello, I'm finally dropping in from TV Tropes.

I may or may not stay. You decide.
    Welcome!
  • Welcome aboard!
  • Hi, finally dropping in from TV Tropes as well.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Welcome!
  • Welcome to all. 
    Huh, didn't expect an exodus. 

Can't say I'm surprised.

(Yes, two people are an exodus. So I've decreed)
    If you think this group of new users is just two people, you haven't been following the activity page.
  • Not really exodus for me, just wanted to be, as a great man once said, "bi-winning".
    I was referring to the people who joined today, due to the events we all know.
  • the events we all know.

-is apparently not included by "we all"-

I didn't get the impression this was because of that, unless you're talking about something other than what I'm talking about.
  • edited 2011-12-20 19:31:20
    You can change. You can.
    Trust me when I say that Ignorance is Bliss. Especially as you're not the kind to care about Eddie's latest shenanigans.

^I dunno. It seems like something that's been building up for a while. Maybe it's just me. --shrug--
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I have no idea what we all know either.
    Then nobody knows and I never said anything. 
  • edited 2011-12-20 19:32:27
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^^I haven't seen any overlap at all between the people involved in that and the people coming here.
  • I don't know what I fled from either. XD

Please explain, either via PM or post.
    Somebody PM me too. I'm just curious.
  • edited 2011-12-20 19:34:43
    You can change. You can.
    ^^^I haven't seen any overlap at all between the people involved in that and the people coming here.

Most of the people who left because of that made their own forum. I was thinking more of the people who were outraged and had voiced their outraged against Eddie before. But taking into account that neither mst3kluv or Firebert had spoken in this matter, then yeah, I guess you're right.

ETA: If we're gonna talk about it, then it should be a thread. I've already stated how I feel about this stuff becoming PMs
  • My impressions based on my brief research re:what the fuck Juan is talking about...

Everyone is taking absolutely everything ever way the hell too seriously and the entire userbase of TV Tropes needs to calm down and stop bitching about how much they don't like Fast Eddie and just stop posting on the site if they don't like it so much.

^Puhretty much. 
  • I left long before the trouble with CrazyGoggs and Fast Eddie occured. But I must say, I'll don't think I'd ever go back to TvTropes again. Not after seeing...all of that stuff.
    Add me to PM please.