If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just yelled at my mother again

edited 2011-11-25 14:58:42 in General
She asked me about four times if I wanted to go into town with her, and I said no every time. So I snapped at her.

-sigh-

Comments

• I have a short temper. I know dat feel.
  • Erudite Meathead
    If you don't mind me asking, why not?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I don't know if I've ever snapped at mom that I can remember (probably when I was little, but then, I wouldn't remember that), but I do tend to get pretty snippy with her pretty quickly if she starts to annoy me. I sorta know that feel.
  • ^^ I just wanna stay home. Nothing wrong with that, is there?
  • You can change. You can.
    Not per se, but sometimes, you gotta help your mom. And sometimes your presence is a help.
  • edited 2011-11-25 15:35:25
    ^ Yeah, probably.

Fuck.
  • You can change. You can.
    Mind you, I don't wanna guilt trip you, and I actually sorta agree (I wish that my mom didn't want to take me with her for every single thing she needs to do for her job) but as snippy as I am, I prefer to, you know, be good company when I can. 

Most of the time, that's pretty much all people need, really.

Just wait till she comes back and apologize and blah blah blah.
  • edited 2011-11-25 15:49:37
    Thing is, stuff like this has been happening pretty much every other day for a good long while now (hence the "again" in the title). She does something that annoys me, I confront her about it, we have a great big row, I apologize later on.  It'd make me sick to think about if I wasn't 90% of the cause of it.

Anyway, she just got back, and apparently town was in a full-on post-Thanksgiving bedlam of some kind, and she's glad that I didn't go because of that. So the situation's better now. I guess.
  • I'm sure this is something that you can both look back on as forgivable and not a big deal provided you stop doing it when you're an adult.