If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This Christwire article on Skyrim

edited 2011-11-23 17:03:04 in General
Glaives are better.

Comments

• edited 2011-11-23 17:06:06
    At first I laughed at the parody site. Then I realized it's real. And I cried. 

EDIT: Apparently It IS a parody website. Thank god for that. 
  • They're somethin' else.
    Best post ever:

You think more about rimjobs, cocks and gay sex more than any gay guy I've ever known or heard of. Seek professional help.
  • edited 2011-11-23 17:07:08
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Eh, it's trying too hard to be over the top.
  • edited 2011-11-23 17:08:37
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    (Are you really sure this isn't a troll site, it reads so very very much like one.)

EDIT: Yup troll site.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm pretty sure Christwire is a troll site.
  • edited 2011-11-23 17:09:22
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Christwire.

Yeah, it's a troll site. They did something similar with Cataclysm.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-11-23 18:41:12
    Definitely trying too hard, but I guess being obvious about it is better than the alternative.

Jeez laweez, that almost reads more like a 4chan thread than a fundie site.
  • Oh thank god troll.