If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Skyrim takes trolling to a whole new level

edited 2011-11-12 21:21:32 in Media
Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

There is this quest location which is really hard to find... you have to navigate the harsh terrain of the largest mountain to get there. 

I tried to get to a steep slope, and I could eventually see the monastery I had to get to... it's impossible to climb up the slope even though the outline is in clear view. Then I tried an alternative route, realising that you have to go to a foothill town to even get to the monastery path. On my way there, I was assaulted by dangerous bandits, and attacked by an actual freaking troll. That was a kick in the teeth. I tried burning it, but trolls regenerate health faster than my magicka. Wtf, Bethesda. I did get to the village eventually, though it took at least two meat-hours to get there. The whole adventure of finding the place despite all those hardships was incredibly thrilling.

Comments