If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hello, everyone

edited 2011-10-06 09:34:44 in Wonderful posts
I would like to formerly introduce myself as President George W. Bush. Not the one that did not install any taxes: that one is my daddy.

I assure you that my presence on the public message boards such as this is no cause for alarm. Infact, I think that a certain archduke-killer is a regular poster here. 

Anyway, I have come to address the American public and the public at large. I will talk to them concerning their concerns. I would like to reinsure you: sockpuppets are not threats. They have been accounted for by the Pentagon. If you are not American, I can only assure that you are from Canada (I love Canadian Bacon!) or the Britain. I have talked with Blair and he says that he has also thought of ways to protect the London from sockpuppets, possibly involving teenage wizards. We assure you that there is no weapons of mass destruction with any sockpuppets. The American public and the Canadanish public and the public of the Britain has nothing to fear.

Comments