If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Waking up late

edited 2011-09-27 09:57:42 in General
No rainbow star
:< I lost three hours of time I could use to work on my assignment due tomorrow Fucking sleep is the bane of students everywhere >.<

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    inorite? I have pretty much the same dilemma except the assignment is today. >_>
  • edited 2011-09-27 11:15:24
    No rainbow star
    >:

If I miss this assignment, I'll need to drop the class as I can't make up the mark then
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hate it when that happens.
  • No problems. Expert procrastinators can finish their works one hour before assignment limit time and still pass.

* sunglasses*

• No rainbow star
    ^ Not when it is a highly involved art project involving drawing perfectly, getting tracing, cutting out shapes perfectly, etc.
  • Erudite Meathead
    If this isn't a regular thing (every other night or even more frequent), I recommend investing in coffee in bulk shipments.
  • what if you dont like / can't drink coffee? :(
  • #1. When I was a student I spent over half my time sleeping. Seriously. Most of what I did was sleep. 

#2. "Highly involved art project"? ... Lawlz.  Just take a shit on a canvas, hand it in and talk about it really pretentiously. 
  • Erudite Meathead
    ^^Monster, Rip It, Mountain Dew, Cola, Dr Pepper, tea, etc.
    Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew are very worthy of stocking up on.
  • I drink Relentless. 
    Monster is kinda gross by my reckoning. 
    Rockstar tastes like liquid bubblegum.
    Red Bull is too expensive. 

Dr Pepper is extracted from the boils and pustules of diseased tramps and then processed with dog-urine for flavour. It is the second most revolting substance on the planet...  Toilet Duck even tastes better. 

Mountain Dew I've never tried.... but it is just an ordinary soft drink. Whas the big deal? 
    1. It is sweet fruity-flavored water (with some carbonation but who cares, I don't).
    2. It looks like piss.
    3. It contains caffeine, unlike Sprite/7-up/Sierra Mist.

As for Dr. Pepper, it's cherry-flavored, actually.  Sorry to burst your monologuing bubble.
  • I'm pretty sure Mountain Dew doesn't contain caffiene..... Or at least it doesn't here in Britain. I did consider it once, but it seemed pointless given the... well... lack of stimulants. 

And Dr Pepper is still foul and disgusting and I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink it. 
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Mountain Dew is foul.

I like Relentless for the design on the can mainly.
  • edited 2011-09-30 19:58:59
    No rainbow star
    If this isn't a regular thing (every other night or even more frequent), I recommend investing in coffee in bulk shipments.
    Caffeine puts me to sleep

Seriously. When I started taking it as a sleeping aid about 15 minutes before work ended to give it time to work, my boss started laughing just because I went from alert to practically falling asleep on my feet in under a minute (I never expected it to work that fast)
    #2. "Highly involved art project"? ... Lawlz.  Just take a shit on a
    canvas, hand it in and talk about it really pretentiously.
    I'm doing graphic design, not fine art. In graphic design, they expect perfection
    Mountain Dew is foul.
    HEATHEN!
  • Graphic Design eh? 
    Why didn't you say so! 

Graphic Design is vastly superior to "art". 
    O'course it lacks the really easy answers of art... 

... And caffiene sometimes puts me to sleep too. Depends on the time of day really. 
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Yeah. I plan to end up in either character design or jewellery (although jewellery is in the fine arts, at least it seems interesting. Although yeah, likely going to end up in character design. Maybe try to get a job as a spriter seeing as how its what I'm strongest at)
  • ... Jewellery?  

Ugh... -_-;

And sprites are easy... unless you're talking Guilty Gear scale fully animated style...  in which case it is slightly more complicated. 
    I'm just a texturer myself.  Pretty much mod whatever games or whatever take my fancy. Made an absolute mint on IMVU before I got banned there.