If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

November

2»

Comments

• No rainbow star
    ^ I think that means you're ambidextrous (or else Right handed with one exception...)
  • Well, I'm pretty sure I have a slight bias for my left hand, but that's it. Actually, I didn't even notice anything like this before.

Also, after some research, the way us left-handers get shafted on everything is ridiculous.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Yeah, it's a bit annoying when the most prominent lefties in the world now are the POTUS and that former Beatles bassist. ;)
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    An update on release dates: they've announced that The Old Republic comes out just a month after Skyward Sword.

There's not enough time...
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Hm...

Batman: Arkham City, Sonic Generations, God of War Collection 2, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Skyward Sword, Super Mario Land 3D...

Yep, I'm gonna be a broke, but happy, gamer come December...
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Late September/early October's kinda similar.

I just got Persona 2. ICO/Shadow of the Colossus just shipped and should arrive today. Dark Souls comes out, what, next week?
  • Meh, I'm not sure how much of an issue being a leftie is. It's not as if the coördination is too overly precise anyway.