If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Oh, hel~lo everybody

HimHim
edited 2011-09-18 11:42:52 in Wonderful posts
I can tell that we're going to have a smashing good time together.

Comments

• STOP WITH THE POWERFUFF GIRL SOCKPUPPETS CHRIST ALMIGHTY

Seriously, what's next? A sockpuppet of that stupid shitty fuzzy pink hillbilly faggot? This is getting tiresome.
  • (Admittedly, this is far less fun to roleplay as)
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Hey Hitler's here again. Don't tell me he's still mad I'm jewing the place up.

Also he's just angry because it's actually HIMmler.
  • edited 2011-09-18 11:51:24

Quite honestly, It wouldn't be so bad if we had company that had an IQ greater than a spec of lint

But I supppose given the lack of available resources, we'll just have to make do with what we're presented with

• edited 2011-09-18 11:53:48
    HEIL MEEEEE
    Don't tell me he's still mad I'm jewing the place up.

I never noticed your Jewishness. I guess it's because there are (were?) several other users here that were much more Jewish than you, and as such were noticed more by me.

I bet a Jew is responsible for the arrival of these Cartoon Network shitheads.

And GLaDOS is here now. I'm going to blame that on the Jews too.
  • In other news, anyone have any claw polish?
  • edited 2011-09-18 11:55:28
    HEIL MEEEEE
    ^ Wait... you're actually going to make a sockpuppet of my mother?

And no, I don't have any claw polish.
  • Well, damn. 

• Hey Him, wanna come over to watch the next episode of My Little Pony again?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh, him.  Yeah, everyone hates him.