If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Yahoo Answers (NSFW AS HELL)

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    im excited that he may be masturbating.

At work i often wonder if hes masturbating at home

I've been trying to check im in the act for 6 months

Should we do it together as part of a father son bond?
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-17 19:59:09
    Like I said, I just see it as an overly eager father, excited that his son is growing up, not fully understanding the implications of what he's saying. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No. It does imply that he is seriously... something. He's not right in the head.

There is one sane answer at least.

Just the way you put it into words : "I'm excited that he may be masturbating" is somewhat weird. Next, you want to "show him how to do it". There is something very unhealthy about your way of thinking. The best way to do deal with this is to step back and do nothing. You might end up harming greatly your son with your bizarre enthusiasm.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Should we do it together as part of a father son bond?

Okay I missed that part. That IS perverted.
  • --shrugs-- I just think it might be internet tone that is making it sound worse than it really is.

Or, you know, yahoo being yahoo.

He seems fine in the head to me. I mean, I dunno, I guess I'm just weird, but I already read the question several times and quoting it is not going to change my mind.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    He thinks about his son masturbating while he's at work.

He's been trying to catch his son in the act for six months.

He's asking whether he should masturbate with his son.

If you don't see how that's wrong and creepy, then yes, you are weird.
  • Whatever. Not like I haven't been called that before.
    That is also not a very healthy attitude to take. You should at least consider the opposition's side before dismissing it out of hand.

If multiple people are telling you how creepy it is for a guy to be thinking about his son masturbating this much, then maybe you should think about the implications some more.
    AHR, this isn't something you should brush off as just another opinion.
  • And maybe you shouldn't dismiss my attitude out of hand? I stated my position, and I'm sticking to it. I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that I don't think it's creepy, but I honestly don't. I find it misinformed, I find it awkward, I find it questionable, but not to the point where I would accuse him of having a mental problem.
    Then say that it's awkward and questionable, your posts make you sound like it's all fine and good. There's limits to benefit of the doubt.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-17 20:12:00
    I also hate a good chunk of people I talk to regularly, but I don't go telling them that!

I thought the post was more "all fine and good" than it was "bad" so I said what I wanted to. And I stick by my original post. 
    The problems here are

1) There is a certain level of privacy nearly everyone in the world requires. Telling your children how to masturbate is one thing. Thinking about doing it with them leads to unhealthy attitudes about sex, and may cause teens to become extremely uncomfortable around you.

2) This man is sexualizing his child. You may not see it, but he's thinking about his son masturbating while he's at work (and should really be focusing on his work), he's trying to catch his son in the act, he's thinking about mutually masturbating with his son. That's sexualization.

3) This man has been thinking about this for months. That is, for half a year, he has not realized how bad it is to be imagining all this about his son.

He's not even trying to keep it to the realms of fantasy- he was considering trying to take it into real life via mutual masturbation.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-17 20:14:48
    You don't know if he has been sexualizing him or not. That's all guesswork. Especially when you have something like the internet that completely masks tone and context. 

You can get that interpretation, sure. But there are also multiple other interpretations to go with as well, all on a ranging scale of creepy to not creepy. 
    Again that requires A LOT of benefit of the doubt.
    I'm going by what he's said, where he's admitted he thinks about his son masturbating while at work, he's admitted that he's trying to catch his son in the act, and he's thinking about masturbating alongside his son.

That is sexualization. Full stop. Seriously. The only way it could be worse was if he said he was masturbating to his child.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-17 20:17:18
    ^^Well, to me it seemed like the most logical answer. I am fine if you do not agree.

Hanlon's Razor and all that.

^Not exactly. Thinking about something does not mean it is sexualized. Even if it does involve sexual things.
  • "^Not exactly. Thinking about something does not mean it is sexualized. Even if it does involve sexual things."

ಠ_ಠ
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Thinking about his son masturbating constantly for six months and wanting to masturbate with him is not sexualization?
  • Chagen: In college the other day, an old lady in my women's studies class told us about the sexual revolution, and the theories involving clitoral and vaginal orgasms. Not sexual in the slightest.
    No, seriously.

Thinking about your son masturbating is... well, I find it creepy, but that one's just me, people do it all the time.

But this dude took it way beyond just thinking about it. He's trying to catch him in the act  way beyond the point most people would realize they're being effin creepy. He's thinking about lying down in the same room as his son and stroking his penis as his son does the same.

That's not an innocent thing, AHR.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-17 20:23:15
    I still think it's a Hanlon's Razor thing. I honestly don't think he was "wanting" to masturbate with his son, so much as simply wondering if that was a typical thing father-son relationships did.

It was a question, not a "I want to do this" statement.

• Except, you know, the very fact that he wonders if this is normal is HORRIFYINGLY CREEPY
    That's still creepy as all fuck. "Maybe I should lie down in a room and pump my hand over my hard penis until I ejaculate while my son sits next to me doing the same" is not something that seriously crosses people's mind in the first place. It's definitely not something people talk about, even if it is online.

Hanlon's Razor states 'never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity'. Well, guess what? That's a load of bullshit.
  • SON, LET ME TEACH YOU HOW TO DOUGIE!
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-17 20:27:31
    Chagen: Doesn't that make it less creepy to you, if he does wonder, since it would mean he has a degree of awareness?

Cygs: Well, I'm a pretty firm believer in Hanlon's Razor. Guess that's where our differences in interpretations lie. 
    In order for someone to be stupid enough to not realize that thinking about mutual masturbation with your son is creepy... Thats not the normal level of stupidity.

Except I was already told off by you for assuming he had a mental problem. Therefore, I can only assume it's out of malice.
  • Also, check the other guy's questions.

Just a troll.

--yawn--

Guess that settles that.
  • edited 2011-09-17 21:49:40
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Thumped.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-09-17 20:35:34
    Er, what? The argument is only relevant if he's not a troll.

I mean, if you still want to debate...ok...I'll debate if you want?