If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I want to play one of The Idolmaster games.

edited 2011-09-16 21:34:22 in General
[tɕagɛn]
This probably means I've reached the point of no return for Otaku-ness, right?

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    No, the point of no return is buying a body pillow.
  • They're somethin' else.
    And bringing it to the bar.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    And wanting to marry it.
  • I want to play an iDOLM@STER game too.  Unfortunately, that isn't likely to happen.  So, the anime should suffice.

I kinda want to buy a body pillow too... >.>

• I've entertained notions of buying a body pillow so I can make a music video out of it (the song being You're Beautiful, of course).

• You can change. You can.
    ...the idea of you showing your face amuses, baffles and intrigues me.
  • Luckily, I don't plan on actually doing it. And I already did that joke here anyway.
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    You passed that threshold when you bought Arcana Heart. which I also own
  • I was amused at the fact that I knew this was a Chagen thread without even having to see the thread. I didn't even feel the need to double-check.

But then I realized I wouldn't get to go "lol Chagen thread" without clicking on it, so I got here anyway.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I thought it was going to be a Glenn thread to be honest. He has said before he wanted to try an Idolmaster game

Also Chagen, do you really want to play a game that has this loading screen?

• It's kind of weird seeing her without her sister next to her.
  • edited 2011-09-17 11:54:57
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    That voice...DOES NOT FUCKING MATCH HER AT ALL.

It sounds like a squealing five-year-old's voice.

...and she has a sister?

----

So I was vaguely interested in playing an idolmaster game, until I went and watched some gameplay footage.

...yeah, it seemed boring as heck.

• That's her sister.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Did that end in an error message?

...how appropriate.
  • probably human
    ...THAT LOADING SCREEN.

BURN. KILL. MAIM.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    LOOODINGUU
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    LAWWWAWWDEENGUULAWWWDEENGUUUUUUUU
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >BURN. KILL. MAIM.

ur doin it wrong.