If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Lips splitting due to dryness

edited 2011-09-09 00:33:38 in General
No rainbow star
Ow ;.; The old, dry skin split apart and revealed the tender flesh underneath My lip is pain

Comments

• Chapstick, mah boi~!

>Waltzy hands Ica a tube of Vanilla Shimmer Lip Balm (1/2)

• No rainbow star
    ...Right, that stuff exists

I'll have to start using it, I guess
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I really ought to use it occasionally myself. My lips get really dry.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I use Boroline, an Indian antiseptic cream that works better on chapped lips that normal chapstick and is great for cuts and cracked skin too.

You can find it in Indian grocery stores, or online.
  • I get this all the time. Feels bad man.

I do use various balms, but most of the time I can forget/am too busy eating the skin to bother.
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    Ugh, I hate that. That happens to me all the time.

One time when it was really bad my lip bled onto my shirt. I didn't notice until my friend pointed it out, though.
    IJBM: A significant number of chapsticks apparently include nuts, making them the only non-food item I actually have to read ingredient labels on.
    ^What about Boroline?

I really haven't the slightest clue. I don't use chapstick much.
    It is a combination of the antiseptic boric acid, the astringent and sunscreen zinc oxide, and the emollient lanolin [3]

Any of those trigger your allergies?
    No, but that's not necessarily a guarantee that it wouldn't include something else. 

That's probably just paranoia, though. I'll check it out some time; I'm sure it'll be labeled.