If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Super Aryans

edited 2011-09-08 08:36:50 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
image Damn Super Aryan Nazi Leaders ruining my day

Comments

• ...Oh DAMMIT! And I thought it was bad when only that infernal HEDGEHOG had a super form!

How the hell did ADOLF pull that off!?
  • edited 2011-09-08 08:45:08
    I request the source for that image, meaning that I, Mojo Jojo, wish to know where that image originates, and will only know if you give me the source or the place where the image has been taken from.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ The manga is The Legend of Koizumi
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Man I knew he was the worst Haruhi character.
  • You can change. You can.
    That's a weird way of spelling Mikuru
  • edited 2011-09-08 08:58:37

^^I will cut you.
  • See, he is saying that because you insulted Mikuru, who may or may not be his favorite character from Haruhi.

I cannot comment further, because the only anime I watch is Fist Of The North Star, which is a commentary on how even in an apocalyptic wasteland, there is still hope! That is, there is still hope in the post-apocalyptic setting of Fist Of The North Star, which is set in an apocalyptic wasteland!
    ^^I will cut you.

Oh, puhleeze, all she is is a big pair of boobs for Kyon to wank over.
  • edited 2011-09-08 09:35:54
    Kichigai birthday!!
    >Watching The Melancholy of Mary Suezumiya
    Except she's an important part of half the show's comedy.
  • edited 2011-09-08 11:37:37
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    She's either there to be moe and all the jokes are about her being moe while her still being moe.

But whatever, Kyon's the best thing about that show. This is a fact.
  • oh hai gaiz ^_^

How the hell did ADOLF pull that off!?

I'd tell you, but then you'd be able to pull it off, which is bad because if other people became Super Aryans I wouldn't be so awesome anymore.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Hey Hit-man, how'd that fight with Goku go?
  • That was just a shitty fanfic, I've never actually fought Goku or any other characters from Dragonball.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    B-but you can go Super Aryan, which was also in that shitty fanfic...

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!
  • Like the majority of fanfics, it's correct on some details (me being the leader of the Third Reich, me being able to transform into a Super Aryan) and incorrect on others (me fighting Goku, Anne Frank not dying).
  • No rainbow star
    ...But Hitler, Robotnik can't go Super Aryan. He's not an Aryan!

...I DO wonder if he has a (Super) Chaos Emerald induced super form however. I mean, heck, Metal Sonic has TWO super forms, the form depending on the model. And I highly doubt that the later model had the form put in on purpose considering how he imprisoned Robotnik (Hah! Even his own ROBOTS don't respect him!)
    Except she's an important part of half the show's comedy.

No, her boobs are. Pay attention, damn you.
  • ...But Hitler, Robotnik can't go Super Aryan. He's not an Aryan!

Neither am I.

;_;
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ Which makes me wonder how you went Super Aryan in the first place

What, do you have the heart of a true Aryan, and this heart, fuelled by trueness and a hatred of the Jewish, allows you to transform?
  • ^ Something like that, yeah.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ "Hatred of other religions!"
    "Hatred of other races!"
    "Hatred of other ideologies!"
    "Hatred of other countries!"
    "By your powers combined, I am Captain Aryan!"

...Had to get that out of my system :D
  • LaiLai
    edited 2011-09-08 18:39:11
    Totally photoshopped. It's in black and white, how can you tell if he has blonde hair and blue eyes?